• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Trivia: try to stump each other

I'm not sure, the only thing that I knew was that every time there was a drakh, it was him!

In the episode Eyes, what is the Colonal's full name?

------------------
-With every light is born a shadow-

[This message has been edited by Elizar (edited January 02, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elizar:
In the episode Eyes, what is the Colonal full name?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm... Ari Ben-Zayn or something like that? Mind you, I've only seen that episode once and that was over a year ago... so I may be way off.
blush.gif

In the near-impossible case that I may be right, here's the next question:

What was G'Kar's answer to Morden's famous "What do you want" in Signs and Portents?

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

You are correct Kribu.
To your question- "I'll tell you what I want, I want to do to the Centauri what they did to my world, I want to grind their skulls to dust..." and on and on!

(easy one) On Za'ha'dum, what is the older human guy's name?

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>On Za'ha'dum, what is the older human guy's name?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Justin

What were the names of the two Centauri children Londo told the story too in "In the Beginning"?

------------------

The last name is something like Deirati or something.
(easy one) what does Dellen drop when Anna walks into John's quarters?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Elizar (edited January 02, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> what does Dellen drop when Anna walks into John's quarters? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Her pants.
(I wish)

A snowglobe.

What physical attribute do Lyta and G'Kar have in common?

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>What physical attribute do Lyta and G'Kar have in common?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm pretty sure they both have gills (or something like that).

------------------

Ooops... sorry about that I misread the question.
laugh.gif

------------------
A proud member of the Wind Swords.
"War is life and death is the only true peace."
war-demon@b5fan.b5lr.com

[This message has been edited by War-Demon (edited January 02, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elizar:
You are correct Kribu.
To your question- "I'll tell you what I want, I want to do to the Centauri what they did to my world, I want to grind their skulls to dust..." and on and on!

(easy one) On Za'ha'dum, what is the older human guy's name?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the older human guy, u mean the old dude? lol his name was justin- and G'kar also wanted to take Centauri bones and make them into little flutes for narn children to play with
smile.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Natron:
I'm pretty sure they both have gills (or something like that).

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do not think so, G'kar's gills that he used where implants I beleive that he could put in and take out at will..

Lyta's had her gill's made as a part of her by the Vorlons....

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

[This message has been edited by Deviot (edited January 02, 2002).]

Gills to allow them to breathe in alternate atmospheres was the answer I was looking for. I don't remember G'Kar saying that he could take them out, and never even thought of it. I figure if you got gills, then you got gills, end of story.

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GKarsEye:
Gills to allow them to breathe in alternate atmospheres was the answer I was looking for. I don't remember G'Kar saying that he could take them out, and never even thought of it. I figure if you got gills, then you got gills, end of story.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I remember him saying that they were implants and painful to install I think...

He said somthing about the gills being painful..guess I shoudl rewatch the ep...

I just assumed he could took the gils out after that episode...only because i do not remeber seeing G'kars gills again..

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

I assumed that the gills were permanent. I thought he probably would hide them when he wasn't in need of them...but that doesn't explain how they weren't there a few times when he was wearing very little. Hmm...maybe JMS forgot about them.
laugh.gif

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

The line was "Gill implants, painfull to Use"

But, something that connects that Intimately with the heart & lungs is Not something you'd "remove" casually.

Putting them In would require major surgery.
Removing them would be the same.

When not in use, they would just look (on G'Kar) like a few wrinkles in his skin.

Lyta's, given to her by the Vorlon, almost certainly Didn't hurt to use.
And were totally invisible when not in use.
You have to figure the Vorlons know a Lot more about such things than the Narn, including how to make gill tissue that didn't react painfully to being used in the atmosphere they were intended for.
She seemed happy to remove the breather mask which was probably a bit uncomfortable to wear.

The most noticeable thing about Lyta's gills is that they Didn't show up on a Medical Scanner when she had her physical.
Now, That's a neat trick.
shocked.gif
tongue.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Do not ascribe your own motivations to others:
At best, it will break your heart.
At worst, it will get you dead."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bakana:
The line was "Gill implants, painfull to Use"

But, something that connects that Intimately with the heart & lungs is Not something you'd "remove" casually.

Putting them In would require major surgery.
Removing them would be the same.

When not in use, they would just look (on G'Kar) like a few wrinkles in his skin.

Lyta's, given to her by the Vorlon, almost certainly Didn't hurt to use.
And were totally invisible when not in use.
You have to figure the Vorlons know a Lot more about such things than the Narn, including how to make gill tissue that didn't react painfully to being used in the atmosphere they were intended for.
She seemed happy to remove the breather mask which was probably a bit uncomfortable to wear.

The most noticeable thing about Lyta's gills is that they Didn't show up on a Medical Scanner when she had her physical.
Now, That's a neat trick.
shocked.gif
tongue.gif
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bakana yeah thx for clarification. I already totally agreed with you about Lyta's gills. G'kars the one I had confusion over....I figured maybe at that time he got some opperation to get it installed..but then he could take in and out but guess not.. Especially if it only hurts when he use's them.. No need to take them out if they do not hurt when breathing in normal air.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Just bear in mind that the cama flauge of G'kars skin and semi-reptilian skin would be able to hide it. Maybe JMS did take it into consideration but didn't feel the need to make it obvious.
Next question: what was sheridan and delenns son's name when sheridan was time warped into the future?

------------------
"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light. I come to take the place that has been prepared for me"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by superbob:

Next question: what was sheridan and delenns son's name when sheridan was time warped into the future?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

David

OK here is a query well 2 related ones.
1/ Who entered the starfire wheel?
2/ who died in the starfire wheel?

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

[This message has been edited by Deviot (edited January 02, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> 1/ Who entered the starfire wheel?
2/ who died in the starfire wheel? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Delenn entered first, then Shakiri, then Shakiri left, then Neroon pushed Delenn out and got fried.

Is there something I missed? It seemed a bit easy.

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back