• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Trivia: try to stump each other

I got two more:

1)Can anyone quote the ancient Egyptian blessing that Sheridan told Ivanova that Capt. Maynard used to say to him and qoute it word for word?

2)Name the 3 races that the actor Kim Strauss played a member of.

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RW7427:
I got two more:

1)Can anyone quote the ancient Egyptian blessing that Sheridan told Ivanova that Capt. Maynard used to say to him and qoute it word for word?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1- Let God stand between you and danger, and all the places you must walk(I think that's it, so don't put my head on a pike)
2- I don't know Kim Strauss, so I will leave it for another.

New question- How many seconds did the booby-trap on Epsilon 3 take to recharge?

------------------
-With every light is born a shadow-

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RW7427:
I got two more:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1)May God stand between you and harm in all the dark places that you must walk.

2)Drazi, Narn, and Markab.

Next: what is the only thing with 8 legs that Londo likes, and why?

------------------
"What do you want you moon-faced assassin of joy?" - Ambassador Londo Mollari, Born to the Purple

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Next: what is the only thing with 8 legs that Londo likes, and why? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

4 beautiful women? Oh wait, you asked about Londo.
laugh.gif

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Londos6:

1)May God stand between you and harm in all the dark places that you must walk.

2)Drazi, Narn, and Markab.

Next: what is the only thing with 8 legs that Londo likes, and why?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Correct on both counts!
smile.gif

Well, that I don't know, but I do know he was afraid of Nakkaleen feeders.
lol.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elizar:
1New question- How many seconds did the booby-trap on Epsilon 3 take to recharge?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

5 seconds???

------------------
"What do you want you moon-faced assassin of joy?" - Ambassador Londo Mollari, Born to the Purple

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Londos6:
5 seconds???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe it was 3.

------------------

Here's an easy one- What was the name of the centauri seer in Signs and portents???

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whitestar90:
Here's an easy one- What was the name of the centauri seer in Signs and portents???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lady Ladira.

------------------

Here's a ? for ya. Who was Luc and Lisa's father (from ITB) and, who is the young woman who babysits them??? (and by that i mean i'm looking for more that just her name, who's her dad and y's she there???)

------------------
I am a Ranger. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no one may pass. We live for the One. We die for the one.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Teekas Dragon:
Here's a ? for ya. Who was Luc and Lisa's father (from ITB) and, who is the young woman who babysits them??? (and by that i mean i'm looking for more that just her name, who's her dad and y's she there???)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Don't know who Luc and Lisa's father was but

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>The young woman who is babysitting them is Senna, and her father was Lord Refa. Londo brought her to live in the palace shortly after he became emperor, after she threw a rock at him while he was walking through the city. He thought that if he could save one Centauri girl perhaps he could also save his world. </font></td></tr></table>

------------------

In the Psi Corps. series,

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> What were the name of the people who brought reward of punishment</font></td></tr></table>

?

------------------
-With every light is born a shadow-

In response to Elizar,

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> The grins, named as such because they wore masks over their faces that displayed various expressions, a common one being a grin. </font></td></tr></table>

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

The only thing I know about Luc and Lyssa's father is that his last name was something like Duradi.

------------------

Good job answering the ? about Senna.
Can't remember Luc and Lisa's father's name but it was the friend of londo's that he killed in a duel.

Here's a ? that i don't even know if it has an answer (i'd have to go back and watch the ep to find out, which i will in about 10)

In crusade what was the name of the creatures that they found in hyperspace (you gotta remember them cause one of em decided to pump away on the ship
shocked.gif
)

Well, i'm gonna go find out if my ? has an answer.....
Later
Jerome

------------------
I am a Ranger. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no one may pass. We live for the One. We die for the one.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> In crusade what was the name of the creatures that they found in hyperspace (you gotta remember them cause one of em decided to pump away on the ship) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not sure, but I vaguely remember something on the lines of Fen.

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Teekas Dragon:
In crusade what was the name of the creatures that they found in hyperspace (you gotta remember them cause one of em decided to pump away on the ship
shocked.gif
)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

CBO is correct...

"Fen" is often used as a plural form of "fan", as in "science fiction fan." Galen's comment is a tongue-in-cheek poke at SF fandom: "They're barely sentient. They're attracted to bright, shiny objects, but they lose interest quickly."

lol.gif
laugh.gif
lol.gif

------------------
A proud member of the Wind Swords.
"War is life and death is the only true peace."
war-demon@b5fan.b5lr.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>What is the password for Londo's purple files? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wine, women, song. This I remember- Londo is a man after my own heart.

When Kosh left his encounter suit to save Sheridan from the exploding train-thing, list the name of all the mythological figures that were shown (Minbari, Drazi, Narn).

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GKarsEye:
When Kosh left his encounter suit to save Sheridan from the exploding train-thing, list the name of all the mythological figures that were shown (Minbari, Drazi, Narn).
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Minbari: Valeria
Drazi: Droshalla
Narn: G'lan

What happened to Ko'Dath?

------------------
"I'll never forget Jane Carr coming over to me the fifth day of shooting and saying in that accented voice of hers, 'Peter...did you *know* that my character's name is vomit spelled backwards?'" -Peter David

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TimovsVomit:
What happened to Ko'Dath?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She was killed by an airlock accident.

Can any of you remember the names of the six Omega Class Destroyers taking part in the blockade of Proxima 3? You guys can work together on this, because you may rember one or two but I don't think you could
remember all 6.

If by some miracle there is a person that can name all six Destroyers and the names of there captains, than they will get a weekend pass to Disney Planet.
wink.gif

------------------
A proud member of the Wind Swords.
"War is life and death is the only true peace."
war-demon@b5fan.b5lr.com

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back