• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Trivia: try to stump each other

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Londos6:
[/b]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
What was the name of Lise Hampton Edgars Garibaldi's first husband?
[/B][/QUOTE]

"Franz? What the hell kind of a name is Franz?"

------------------
We're all born as molecules in the hearts of a billion stars, molecules that do not understand politics, policies and differences. In a billion years we, foolish molecules forget who we are and where we came from. Desperate acts of ego. We give ourselves names, fight over lines on maps. And pretend our light is better than everyone else's. The flame reminds us of the piece of those stars that live inside us. A spark that tells us: you should know better. The flame also reminds us that life is precious, as each flame is unique. When it goes out, it's gone forever. And there will never be another quite like it

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kribu:

Next question: name the plant G'Kar needed for his religious ceremony - the one that only Londo had on the station.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

G'Kwan'eth... I think

------------------
We're all born as molecules in the hearts of a billion stars, molecules that do not understand politics, policies and differences. In a billion years we, foolish molecules forget who we are and where we came from. Desperate acts of ego. We give ourselves names, fight over lines on maps. And pretend our light is better than everyone else's. The flame reminds us of the piece of those stars that live inside us. A spark that tells us: you should know better. The flame also reminds us that life is precious, as each flame is unique. When it goes out, it's gone forever. And there will never be another quite like it

What role was played by Ed Wasser (Morden) in The Gathering?

------------------
"Ah Mr. Garibaldi have you met my diplomatic staff, just arrived from the homeworld? This is it! Yes Vir, what is it?"- Ambassador Londo Mollari, Midnight on the Firing Line

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> What role was played by Ed Wasser (Morden) in The Gathering? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guerra.

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

Yep, a Late Delivery From Avalon is one that has Dickens references. Others are, "Signs and Portents" - in that arguement between Londo and G'Kar as they wait for the lift to arrive. They're both squabbling so much that they miss it. Another is Exogenesis. Marcus gets as mad as Hell when Garibaldi won't help him find the missing Duncan, and starts yelling quotes form Dickens.

------------------

Answer to Kribu question- it was the Gquan'eth (sp!)

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

I have a few:

**Who was G'Kar's aide before Na'Toth and what was the name of the actress that played her?

**How many women was Sheridan married to and what were their names?

**You have the Centauri Republic, Earth Alliance, The Minbari Federation.....What did the Drazi name themselves?

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

[This message has been edited by RW7427 (edited December 31, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RW7427:
**Who was G'Kar's aide before Na'Toth and what was the name of the actress that played her?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ko'Dath, played by Mary Woronov.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>**How many women was Sheridan married to and what were their names?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Three. Elizabeth, Anna, Delenn.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>**You have the Centauri Republic, Earth Alliance, The Minbari Federation.....What did the Drazi name themselves?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm... Drazi Stronghold? I'm not sure about this.

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kribu:
Oh yeah, I should ask something as well...

Who was Garibaldi's visitor in Day of the Dead?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dodger, the hot military chick that died in "Gropos".

I suppose I should ask a question now....
What episode and what character did Carrie Dobro(who alsoplayed Dureena on Crusade)play on B5?

------------------

Carrie actually had two roles on B5: She played a Brakiri in Racing Mars, and a Doctor in an episode that's on the tip of my tongue and for the life of me can't remember.
frown.gif

------------------
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crazybillyo:
Carrie actually had two roles on B5: She played a Brakiri in Racing Mars, and a Doctor in an episode that's on the tip of my tongue and for the life of me can't remember.
frown.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
The doctor episode was Exogenesis.

------------------
"Ah Mr. Garibaldi have you met my diplomatic staff, just arrived from the homeworld? This is it! Yes Vir, what is it?"- Ambassador Londo Mollari, Midnight on the Firing Line

[This message has been edited by Londos6 (edited January 01, 2002).]

What character was played by Theodore Bikel BESIDES Rabbi Koslov?

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Umm... Drazi Stronghold? I'm not sure about this.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or was it the Drazi Freehold?

Question: what medical instrument does a compressed fighting pike slightly resemble?
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Lennier (edited December 31, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> What character was played by Theodore Bikel BESIDES Rabbi Koslov? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

IIRC, it was Lennon from ItB.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Londos6:
Who are the 3 Centauri gods mentioned at Londo's banquet?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ben-Zan, god of food
Mo-Goth, god of the underworld and protector of front doors
Li, goddess of passion

(And I had to look that up...
blush.gif
)

Next question: name the plant G'Kar needed for his religious ceremony - the one that only Londo had on the station.

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

What was the name of the plague that killed the Markab?

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> What was the name of the plague that killed the Markab? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is the Drafa?
laugh.gif

------------------

In the episode TKO, what did Walker Smith call the aliens he seen?

------------------
-With every light is born a shadow-

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lennier:
Or was it the Drazi Freehold?

Question: what medical instrument does a compressed fighting pike slightly resemble?
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Lennier (edited December 31, 2001).]
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lennier, you are correct. It is the Drazi Freehold.
smile.gif

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

Back