• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Trivia: try to stump each other

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Deviot:
I just assumed he could took the gils out after that episode...only because i do not remeber seeing G'kars gills again..
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think they were shown again as such, but at least in Parliament of Dreams he had no problem being in N'Grath's quarters without a breather. And that place had different atmosphere from the rest of the station. So I'm assuming he was using them.

And when not in use, they would be 'closed', i.e. pretty invisible, I'd guess.
smile.gif

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crazybillyo:
Delenn entered first, then Shakiri, then Shakiri left, then Neroon pushed Delenn out and got fried.

Is there something I missed? It seemed a bit easy.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah that was answer.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kribu:
I don't think they were shown again as such, but at least in Parliament of Dreams he had no problem being in N'Grath's quarters without a breather. And that place had different atmosphere from the rest of the station. So I'm assuming he was using them.

And when not in use, they would be 'closed', i.e. pretty invisible, I'd guess.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I forgot about that time in N'Grath's quarters. G'kar is a tricky narn. Very Sly.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jnk5y:
what does the captain of the cortez call sheridan and what was his name?
crazy.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not sure about what he called him. Was it Stinky? His name was Capt. Maynard.

What role was also played by Louis Turenne (Brother Theo)?

------------------
"And what is it that you're getting Adira, a washed up old republican, dreaming of better days?" - Ambassador Londo Mollari, Born to the Purple

[This message has been edited by Londos6 (edited January 03, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Londos6 (edited January 03, 2002).]

1. I believe he called Sheridan "swamp rat." One can only hope it is not a reference to his personal hygiene or laundry...

2. He was also the original Draal, I think...

------------------
"What's up, Drakh?"

Michael Garibaldi

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mondo Londo:
1. I believe he called Sheridan "swamp rat." One can only hope it is not a reference to his personal hygiene or laundry...

2. He was also the original Draal, I think...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. You may be right, I wasn't sure. Maybe it's Capt. Maynard who is "Stinky". Doesn't say much for his personal hygiene either.
shocked.gif

2. Draal #1- you are correct.

Next: Name 2 characters played by W. Morgan Sheppard.

------------------
"And what is it that you're getting Adira, a washed up old republican, dreaming of better days?" - Ambassador Londo Mollari, Born to the Purple

W. Morgan Sheppard played the first Soul Hunter in season 1 and G'Kar's uncle G'Sten in season 2.
smile.gif

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RW7427:
W. Morgan Sheppard played the first Soul Hunter in season 1 and G'Kar's uncle G'Sten in season 2.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Correct.

Next: What is the "given" name of Wortham Krimmer (Cartagia) and why did he chose the name he is using?

------------------

His name is Bob.
I think Wortham is his wife's maiden name.

I guess this means I need to ask a question, huh?

Here's an oldie but a goodie. 6 on the difficulty meter.

Just what was Ed Wasser's character's name in The Gathering?

------------------
"Draal gave Zathras list of things not to say.
This was one. No.... *tsk tsk*
No. Not good.
Not supposed to mention... "one", or... THE one.
Hmmmm.
You never heard that."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by B5_Obsessed:
His name is Bob.
I think Wortham is his wife's maiden name.

I guess this means I need to ask a question, huh?

Here's an oldie but a goodie. 6 on the difficulty meter.

Just what was Ed Wasser's character's name in The Gathering?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Correct.

This one was already asked (by me in fact). It was Guerra.

------------------

I'm not sure on b5_obsessed's question, so I will leave it for another.
On Centauri Prime, what does the drakh stop from flying into Londo's head?

------------------
-With every light is born a shadow-

[This message has been edited by Elizar (edited January 03, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by B5_Obsessed:
Sorry, I hadn't been following the thread.
blush.gif

Hmmmmm.

Who is Dr. Lillian Hobbes named after?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dr. Lillian Hobbes was named after a fan, who won the honor at a convention.

------------------

*ding*

------------------
No. Not good.
Hmmmm.
You never heard that."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>On Centauri Prime, what does the drakh stop from flying into Londo's head?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it was a sharp, jagged piece of stone.

What is Lochley's computer access pass code?

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GKarsEye:
What is Lochley's computer access pass code?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Zoe's dead.

Next: What other character is also played by Julie Caitlin Brown (Natoth #1)?

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> What is Lochley's computer access pass code? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Zoe's dead.

And one of these days I'm going to come up with a question of my own...

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Londos6:
Originally posted by GKarsEye:
Next: What other character is also played by Julie Caitlin Brown (Natoth #1)?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The lawyer that comes to "help" Sheridan in the episode where some Minbari try to frame him. I cant' remember the ep name. Please don't hurt me
laugh.gif

My turn to ask a question... Who are you, and what do you want?

If anyone can trulyanswer that one, they get a prize!

------------------
We're all born as molecules in the hearts of a billion stars, molecules that do not understand politics, policies and differences. In a billion years we, foolish molecules forget who we are and where we came from. Desperate acts of ego. We give ourselves names, fight over lines on maps. And pretend our light is better than everyone else's. The flame reminds us of the piece of those stars that live inside us. A spark that tells us: you should know better. The flame also reminds us that life is precious, as each flame is unique. When it goes out, it's gone forever. And there will never be another quite like it

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by A_Ranger:
The lawyer that comes to "help" Sheridan in the episode where some Minbari try to frame him. I cant' remember the ep name. Please don't hurt me
laugh.gif

My turn to ask a question... Who are you, and what do you want?

If anyone can trulyanswer that one, they get a prize!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1) There all the Honor Lies
2) What's the prize?

------------------
"What do you want you moon-faced assassin of joy?" - Ambassador Londo Mollari, Born to the Purple

Sorry, I hadn't been following the thread.
blush.gif

Hmmmmm.

Who is Dr. Lillian Hobbes named after?

------------------
No. Not good.
Hmmmm.
You never heard that."

What was the secret code that Sheridan used to access the nuclear bomb he blew up the Artifact with in the movie Thirdspace?

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

Abraxis 79713

And with that, I'm probably gone.

------------------
No. Not good.
Hmmmm.
You never heard that."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back