• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Trivia: try to stump each other

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by War-Demon:
Sikar and Dronya... and my clan had nothing to do with it, or the civil war that followed.(unless JMS says otherwise
tongue.gif
)

What was the name of the rebel stronghold on the planet Akdor?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Matok

------------------
With a salad fork and a couple of purple wombats I could rule the galaxy.

There was one instance that Ivanova told Garibaldi he looked like he swallowed something, and one where she told him it looked like a particular creature just ate his cat. What were those two creatures?

---------

[This message has been edited by RW7427 (edited January 15, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Teekas Dragon:
Here's a ? for all you B5 book readers out there cause i don't think that this was mentioned in the series.
What was the title and name of the Minbari who trained Sinclair with the denn'bok???

Sinc.
Jerome

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sech Durhan

------------------
"We Centauri live our lives for appearances. Position, status, title; these are the things by which we define ourselves. But when I look beneath the mask I am forced to wear, I see only emptiness. And then I think of you. And I say to hell with appearances." - Ambassador Londo Mollari, Born to the Purple

Originally posted by RW7427:
There was one instance that Ivanova told Garibaldi he looked like he swallowed something, and one where she told him it looked like a particular creature just ate his cat. What were those two creatures?

The second one was a Pak'Ma'Ra, I think.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by breen:
Originally posted by RW7427:

The second one was a Pak'Ma'Ra, I think.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Weren't they, uh... both Pak'Ma'Ra?

Argh. Here's an easy one (I don't ask the greatest trivia questions). What was the "secret phrase" in Pres. Clark's suicide letter?

------------------
"We are all Kosh"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KoshNaranek:
What was the "secret phrase" in Pres. Clark's suicide letter?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scorched Earth.

Next question...what other role(s) on B5 did the actor that portrayed Ta'Lon play? (And no using Lurker's Guide or IMDB you cheaters!!)

------------------
We're all born as molecules in the hearts of a billion stars, molecules that do not understand politics, policies and differences. In a billion years we, foolish molecules forget who we are and where we came from. Desperate acts of ego. We give ourselves names, fight over lines on maps. And pretend our light is better than everyone else's. The flame reminds us of the piece of those stars that live inside us. A spark that tells us: you should know better. The flame also reminds us that life is precious, as each flame is unique. When it goes out, it's gone forever. And there will never be another quite like it

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> what other role(s) on B5 did the actor that portrayed Ta'Lon play? (And no using Lurker's Guide or IMDB you cheaters!!) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Marshall Teague was in Infection, killing a customs guard and was transformed. He also played an Earth Force Officer (forgot the exact rank, perhaps Captain) in The Long Road on Crusade.

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

To answer my own question since no one seems to know:

1) Ivanova once told Garibaldi he looked like he had swallowed a bug.

2) Ivanova once told Garibaldi that it looked as if a Pak'ma'ra had swallowed his cat.

Now for another question:

What was the name of the man that Dr. Rosen "killed" using the alien healing device, and what disease did he get from her?

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RW7427:
What was the name of the man that Dr. Rosen "killed" using the alien healing device, and what disease did he get from her?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mueller
Lake's Syndrome

------------------
"We Centauri live our lives for appearances. Position, status, title; these are the things by which we define ourselves. But when I look beneath the mask I am forced to wear, I see only emptiness. And then I think of you. And I say to hell with appearances." - Ambassador Londo Mollari, Born to the Purple

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by breen:
How many plasma cannons do Omega-class destroyers have?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They have 6 heavy cannons (the two on the front and the four in the back) and 12 normal cannons, that makes 18.
laugh.gif

I've been out of questions for a while so someone else can ask the next one.

------------------
A proud member of the Wind Swords.
"War is life and death is the only true peace."
war-demon@b5fan.b5lr.com

Here ya go. What was the word that was wrote in many different languages on the scarf given to galen by isabelle???

Not that hard of a ? but since no one else was asking any i figured i'd try another one.

Sinc.
Jerome

------------------
I am a Ranger. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no one may pass. We live for the One. We die for the one.

Hell, I just thought of another one. What was the name of the drink that sinclair had to have in the ceremony on minbar to become Entil'Zha???

That one's a little bit harder.

Regards
Jerome

------------------
I am a Ranger. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no one may pass. We live for the One. We die for the one.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Teekas Dragon:
What was the name of the drink that sinclair had to have in the ceremony on minbar to become Entil'Zha???
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
sha'neyat

------------------

Back