• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Episode Discussion (EpDis) Thread Index

vacantlook

Super Moderator
I have no idea if anyone would find this to be a useful resource, but here's a list of links to all of the episode discussion threads.

Do note, in the older threads that were created before the board was switched over to the vBulletin software we use now, in the listing of the poll question, the poll question is sometimes some poll question from some other poll but the polling options still look right for an EpDis thread.

The Gathering

Midnight On The Firing Line
Soul Hunter
Born To The Purple
Infection
The Parliament Of Dreams
Mind War
The War Prayer
And The Sky Full Of Stars
Deathwalker
Believers
Survivors
By Any Means Necessary
Signs And Portents
TKO
Grail
Eyes
Legacies
A Voice In The Wilderness Part 1
A Voice In The Wilderness Part 2
Babylon Squared
The Quality Of Mercy
Chrysalis

Points Of Departure
Revelations
The Geometry Of Shadows
A Distant Star
The Long Dark
A Spider In The Web
Soul Mates
A Race Through Dark Places
The Coming Of Shadows
GROPOS
All Alone In The Night
Acts Of Sacrifice
Hunter, Prey
There All The Honor Lies
And Now For A Word
In The Shadow Of Z'ha'dum
Knives
Confessions And Lamentations
Divided Loyalties
The Long, Twilight Struggle
Comes The Inquisitor
The Fall Of Night

Matters Of Honor
Convictions
A Day In The Strife
Passing Through Gethsemane
Voices Of Authority
Dust To Dust
Exogenesis
Messages From Earth
Point Of No Return
Severed Dreams
Ceremonies Of Light And Dark
Sic Transit Vir
A Late Delivery From Avalon
Ship Of Tears
Interludes And Examinations
War Without End Part One
War Without End Part Two
Walkabout
Grey 17 Is Missing
And The Rock Cried Out No Hiding Place
Shadow Dancing
Z'ha'dum

The Hour Of The Wolf
Whatever Happened To Mr Garibaldi?
The Summoning
Falling Toward Apotheosis
The Long Night
Into The Fire
Epiphanies
The Illusion Of Truth
Atonement
Racing Mars
Lines Of Communication
Conflicts Of Interest
Rumors, Bargains, and Lies
Moments Of Transition
No Surrender, No Retreat
The Exercise Of Vital Powers
The Face Of The Enemy
Intersections In Real Time
Between The Darkness And The Light
Endgame
Rising Star
The Deconstruction Of Falling Stars

No Compromises
The Very Long Night Of Londo Mollari
The Paragon Of Animals
A View From The Gallery
Learning Curve
Strange Relations
Secrets Of The Soul
In The Kingdom Of The Blind
A Tragedy Of Telepaths
Phoenix Rising
Day Of The Dead
The Ragged Edge
The Corps Is Mother, The Corps Is Father
Meditations On The Abyss
Darkness Ascending
And All My Dreams, Torn Asunder
Movements Of Fire And Shadow
The Fall Of Centauri Prime
The Wheel Of Fire
Objects In Motion
Objects At Rest
Sleeping In Light

In The Beginning
Thirdspace
The River Of Souls
A Call To Arms
The Legend Of The Rangers

Crusade: Racing The Night
Crusade: The Needs Of Earth
Crusade: The Memory Of War
Crusade: The Long Road
Crusade: Visitors From Down The Street
Crusade: The Well Of Forever
Crusade: Each Night I Dream Of Home
Crusade: Patterns Of The Soul
Crusade: The Path Of Sorrows
Crusade: Ruling From The Tomb
Crusade: The Rules Of The Game
Crusade: War Zone
Crusade: Appearances And Other Deceits

The Lost Tales: Over Here
The Lost Tales: Over There

Last edited:
VL, you clearly have too much time on your hands ... :D

But thanks. I missed some of these when they were doing the rounds, now I can catch up.

Makes 'em easier to find. Thanks for putting that together.

Now. we're going to need a poll for Babylon 5 - The Lost Tales - Voices in the Dark - Over Here and Over There. ;)

You should make this a STICKY thread. Otherwise in a few days it will fall off the main page for everyone and be wasted. It's a good index to helpful and interesting threads about each episode...it should be kept at the top of this forum.

Maybe make it just a sticky announcement and LOCK the thread so there can't be replies or something...just a "hey here is the index of all the discussions"...

You should make this a STICKY thread. Otherwise in a few days it will fall off the main page for everyone and be wasted. It's a good index to helpful and interesting threads about each episode...it should be kept at the top of this forum.

Maybe make it just a sticky announcement and LOCK the thread so there can't be replies or something...just a "hey here is the index of all the discussions"...

Problem is that we're getting quite a few sticky threads now, with TLT still being heavily discussed, and too many sticky threads in one forum isn't too nice .. but that should pass in a few weeks. Then, yes.

I don't think three sticky threads would be excessive in one forum. Currently only two TLT threads are sticky.

Actually, I question the necessity of stickying threads that are so popular they'll stay on the first page all the time anyway.

Well, as that fades many people who haven't had a chance to see TLT yet.

I know it's frustrating, since I'm a Dr. Who fan. :) But they are probably just promoting more continuous talk so that seeing TLT a half year later won't mean you have a thread to read, but the "conversation" is really over by now.

So making it sticky to keep people aware of the thread might push more extended talk.

Most boards I go to use as few sticky threads as possible, and often just for general information. (You know, like the "if you are new here, read this thread first" ones.)

From those I've known if this isn't the strategy, usually they go to the other extreme, and suddenly anything that caught anyone's fancy once is sticky, and none of the stand out anymore.

B5tv.com is, I think, doing a very good job at finding an approach that is somewhere in the middle. :) Sticky the Vegas get-together thread, and also sticky the most-recent B5-related project since that's kind of your board's main theme.

I admit, I like this more middle-of-the-road approach. So far no one has just decided that all the threads should be sticky. :LOL:

Obviously sticky threads no longer serve their purpose if too many threads are sticky. However, I do think that this index could be a good way for people new to the show to discover the episode discussions again. It wouldn't surprise me to find a lot of people who were too young (or too busy) to watch B5 ten years ago getting into it now that TLT is out.

Also, its not like people surf this forum with 14" monitors. 3 Sticky threads is no big deal. You can still see lots of the regular threads in this forum...

Also, its not like people surf this forum with 14" monitors. 3 Sticky threads is no big deal. You can still see lots of the regular threads in this forum...

That made me do a double take as I am reading and answering your post on my laptop screen of 14" :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back