• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Who would you have liked to have seen more of?

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by admiraldave:
<font color=yellow>Who I wanted to see more of:

Londo's wife, the firey one. Especially after he became Emperor.

</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Timov /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Yes, she was my favorite as well.

Please, no "How could you not like Mariel comments?" OK? She only became stomachable in the Centauri Prime trilogy.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by KoshN:
<font color=yellow>Please, no "How could you not like Mariel comments?" OK? She only became stomachable in the Centauri Prime trilogy. </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
But how could you not like Mariel? She was so pretty and sweet and innocent and likable! /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Timov, indeed. I'd have loved to have seen more of her. Actually, I wouldn't have minded more Mariel either, she might have added some more spice into the events ... but I think poor Londo was tortured enough-

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Kribu:
<font color=yellow>
but I think poor Londo was tortured enough- </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Londo is never tortured enough

Na'Toth - fiery character very cool
Dodger - fiery character very cool
Ivanova (season 5) - yet another fiery character hmmmm.....
I'm sensing a pattern here. I'm attracted to fiery passionate women. I guess that's why I married a sexy fiery hot Greek babe of a woman. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

Any way.... Other characters I would have like to see much more of:
Draal (one of many) & The Great Machine
Demon Monsters like the one from: The Long Dark. To see them on Za Ha' Dum attacking the crew of some unsuspecting visitors.

Sinclair (season 2-5) Clips of his adventures in the past with the Shadows.
And of coarse untold stories of the Shadows in Sheridans day.
I am aware that many have said in countless threads that this will never be. But I don't care I'll hint at it until it ether happens or I'm dead. I want to see it on screen so much it hurts./ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Kribu reminds me I would like to see more of Timov as well. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RW7427:
<font color=yellow>Kribu reminds me I would like to see more of Timov as well. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Timov may not have been built like a model/dancer like Mariel, but Timov sure was fun. She had a nice sense of humor, and was genuine. I'd pick her any day. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by KoshN:
<font color=yellow>Timov may not have been built like a model/dancer like Mariel, but Timov sure was fun. She had a nice sense of humor, and was genuine. I'd pick her any day. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
She also had a burning wit but I'd take Adira anyd day.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tigara:
<font color=yellow>She also had a burning wit but I'd take Adira anyd day.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

The burning wit remains interesting long after the body has gone downhill.

Now, if we are talking major characters and different storylines, I would have liked to have seen Ivanova visit the station in season 5 and meet Lochley, possibly even working together in a battle or something. That might have been interesting.

Main Characters I wanted to see more of:
Na'Toth, Zack Allan, Marcus, and of course, Sinclair. (his voice ruled)
Others:
Fredrick Lantz, Elric, Neroon, and Major Lianna Kemmer.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RW7427:
<font color=yellow>Now, if we are talking major characters and different storylines, I would have liked to have seen Ivanova visit the station in season 5 and meet Lochley, possibly even working together in a battle or something. That might have been interesting.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

JMS wrote of Ivanova and Lochley meeting in the story "Hidden Agendas" in the April 2000 Issue of the Babylon 5 Magazine.

Dr. Franklin's father; could have had an interesting story, late season 4.

Mack and Bo

Any of Londo's wives; they were funny!

Zathrus!

I have a short answer.... <font color=yellow>everything</font color=yellow>.

Caitlan Brown as Guinevere Corey. I think B 5 could use a good lawyer. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by superbob:
<font color=yellow>How could you guys forget Zathras? Definitely needed to see more of him.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

I agree, more Zathras would be great. Draal, too. We saw very little of him during the series.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>I would have liked to have seen Ivanova visit the station in season 5 and meet Lochley<hr></blockquote>

I think I wrote a fanfic about this once...

Back