• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Who would you have liked to have seen more of?

Sinclair

Are there any minor characters that you would have liked to have seen more of?

Here are a few that I would liked to have seen more of:

Julie Musante
Lou Welch
Senator Hidoshi
N'Grath

Fighter pilot from Season 2, what has his name, Kieffer wasn't it? I loved that guy, shame he was only set up so he could be cut down.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Galen's Staff:
<font color=yellow>Fighter pilot from Season 2, what has his name, Kieffer wasn't it? I loved that guy, shame he was only set up so he could be cut down. </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
I actually didnt like Keffer at all.

Julie Mustane makes my list. She could have fit into the whole Night Watch story arc in some interesting ways.
Ta'lon is another.
Season 1 Na'toth. She had a great personality. She shined in 'Parliment of Dreams'

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Julie Musante<hr></blockquote>I suspect they would have run into problems with the censors if they tried to show any more of her.

Oh, that's not what you meant? Okay, never mind. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Joking aside, It would have been interesting if she had a larger role in the Nightwatch story arc. Or perhaps she could have showed up again later on, as part of the Earth civil war arc?

We saw quite enough of Keffer, though. I couldn't stand him...

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dulann:
<font color=yellow>I suspect they would have run into problems with the censors if they tried to show any more of her.
</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
D*mned cencors! Should could have easily been my faourite cahracter! /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Julie Masante, she's good.
Ta'lon is another good choice.
Any technomage.
That teep from Chrysalis and A Race Through Dark Places. (The small guy, you know)

But the last, and the most underused excellent character, has to be...
Tu'pari. /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by crazybillyo:
<font color=yellow>That teep from Chrysalis and A Race Through Dark Places. (The small guy, you know)</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

You mean that guy that was in Stargate?

I agree with the people you all mentioned. It would have been nice to see Sheridans friend from that explorer class ship again. See what his opinions were after they broke away from Earth. Also I wish we would have seen more of the Alien Ambassadors from the Non Aligned worlds

capt

Na'Toth v1.0 - damn she was cool! /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif
Ta'Lon.
Tu'Pari - I agree with CBO about him, he was just wonderful. Unfortunately I doubt he lived very long.

Ko'Dath - even though she was pretty scary, it would have been interesting to see an attaché even more fiery than Na'Toth. Of course, having her around would have meant not having Na'Toth. /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

Dukhat, definitely - the only Minbari I *really* liked. *LOL*
Sinclair! OK, so he isn't exactly a minor character, but I really would have loved to have him in more seasons.

Let's see....

Na'Toth 1
Ta'lon
Dr. Hobbs
Dukhat
Tennier (From season 5's Learning Curve)
Carolyn Sanderson (Bester's lover)
Mary Kirkish

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dulann:
<font color=yellow>I suspect they would have run into problems with the censors if they tried to show any more of her.
</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Well, I have seen more of her, and what I've seen is pretty darn nice. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by KoshN:
<font color=yellow>

Well, I have seen more of her, and what I've seen is pretty darn nice. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Jiggawhah?

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tigara:
<font color=yellow>
Jiggawhah? </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Can't find the mpeg file.

Latest posts

Members online

Back