• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Who would you have liked to have seen more of?

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tigara:
<font color=yellow>OK. And that means what? </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Oh one who said "Jiggawhah?" ...I could have said the same thing.

My post means that I have a mpeg file (something.mpg) of her topless (very, very nice) and I can't find it. Argh! /ubbthreads/images/icons/mad.gif

William Morgan Clark of course! He was actually only in four episodes if I recall correctly - two he didn't have any speaking lines (the ISN footage of his innaguration and the end of the civil war). Probably had less than five minutes total on-air time. Yet he was mentioned an incredible amount. I would have liked to learn more about the man behind the darkness of Earth. But I can understand why he wasn't see more ... it was neat having him be the distanst and invisible enemy, the leader you never get to see. More like real life that way.

Would have liked to seen more of Lyta and Ivanova and Delenn ... yeah they were on screen alot but ... hey ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Loadhan:
<font color=yellow>Would have liked to seen more of Lyta and Ivanova and Delenn ... yeah they were on screen alot but ... hey ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
I see where you're going /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Yeah, Mira's pretty, but she reminds me of a girl that I work worth that isn't so pretty. They have the same smile, and that scares me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Loadhan:
<font color=yellow>Would have liked to seen more of Lyta and Ivanova and Delenn ... yeah they were on screen alot but ... hey ... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Now that you mention it - I would have liked to see more of G'Kar, too. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

I remember him! That goofy guy from grail. Although he has a VERY small role, and it's in the future, I would love to see more Commander Nils. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Tigara:
<font color=yellow>I remember him! That goofy guy from grail. Although he has a VERY small role, and it's in the future, I would love to see more Commander Nils. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
I think Commander Nils and Jinxo were lovers...

I wouldn't have minded seeing more of Ko'Dath either. It would have been really nice to actually watch her get killed.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sinclair:
<font color=yellow>I wouldn't have minded seeing more of Ko'Dath either. It would have been really nice to actually watch her get killed. </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Who was Ko`Dath?

Ko'Dath was G'Kar's original attache'. Mary Woronov was the actress that played her. IIRC she had an allergic reaction to the makeup and could no longer play the role. That is when Na'Toth was brought in. Ko'Dath only appeared in "Born to the Purple."

Who I wanted to see more of:

Keffer.

Londo's wife, the firey one. Especially after he became Emperor.

Julia Musante.

Ta'lon.

Admiral Dave

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by admiraldave:
<font color=yellow>Who I wanted to see more of:

Admiral Dave </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Funny, I don't remember an Admiral Dave in any of the episodes... /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by crazybillyo:
<font color=yellow>

Funny, I don't remember an Admiral Dave in any of the episodes... /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Which is why there needed to be more of him! /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

Admiral Dave

Marcus. Two seasons wasn't enough and he was always wearing way too many clothes...

/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back