• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Still waiting

Thanks for the visit. I hope I get the opportunity to watch you fly in a B5LR series! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by thatfirellgirl:
<font color=yellow>

Again, thanks for all your support. (fingers crossed...)

enid-raye</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Many thanks for the update and I, for one, have my fingers crossed also.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by gangster:
<font color=yellow>Thanks for the update, Myrian. And, I too, think we still have a shot.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

I second that! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif At least we now know that you haven't been told. That's something, at least. Beats silence.

Going stir-crazy in B5 Fandom-land. /ubbthreads/images/icons/eek.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by channe:
<font color=yellow>I'm about to change my car's name to the Liandra... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

You mounting guns on that baby? /ubbthreads/images/icons/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Thanks for posting here and keeping hope alive. We can only imagine how hard 'waiting to hear' is on all of the cast members. Hope we can CELEBRATE soon!

Just wanted to say thanks to the actors for keeping us updated about where things stand. As I mention above, I take it as a good sign that you folks have yet to hear anything regarding the status of Rangers. Good Luck you have MANY people rooting for Rangers.

Right, that's it! I ain't givin' up! No sir! There's equal evidence on both sides so might as well be optomistic.

HI,
Speaking of conventions, have you considered Dragon Con in Atlanta this September? That would be cool!

See, Myriam and Enie have told us just what I suspected. The cast is as in the dark about everything as we are. I don't think that the powers that be would tell them anything unless they know for sure a series is a go.

I will just have to console myself by watching Babylon 5. On Monday they start showing it on UK BRAVO. This means that there is an export market for Rangers.

KoshN - I felt like it after driving four hours today on clogged highway! Channe vs. the Eighteen-Wheelers. I needed a gunnery pod. And it *would* have been like the Liandra - old, beat-up, twenty-year-old-POS-you-have-to-kick-to-make-work against the minions of Something Rather Nasty... hey, if you take the metaphor far enough, it does work.

Or just shows that I have too much of a English-major brain.

Enid-Raye - I can't speak for the others, but I would absolutely *love* to run around the universe in a spaceship for a paycheck, even if it did require large amounts of latex, plywood, and paint to do so... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif What a neat way to earn your grocery money...

I spend my grocery money by shopping where I work. "The company giveth, and the company taketh back." /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

Back