• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Rangers vs. Enterprise (Notice Ranger is first)

terrytvgal, where do you get off making accusations about my personal life.

I Didnt insult any actors.

I have my hopes for LR too. I CANT WAIT for it. But like you are doing, I am not; saying, "JMS is doing it. Its guaranteed to be good." I have the highest respect for B5 and JMS, but I am simply saying that I wont believe it MUST be good because JMS is making it.

Terrytvgal, piss off.

------------------
It has been my observation that if someone cannot say what they mean, they can truly never mean what they say.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> I Didnt insult any actors. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looked pretty insulting to me!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Terrytvgal, piss off. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And Again, with the insults.
crazy.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> You all have a blind spot to the horror that is Crusade, a similair experience to Voyager; ship going into unchartered space with one ship and a boring ass crew with the same typcasted positions including, "Captain, Weapons Control, Doctor, Engineering" and such. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, it looks to me, from this post that you watched a Different "Crusade" than I did.
wink.gif

From the Bottom. There was no "weapons control" lead actor. Nor an Engineering lead actor.

Crusade bore No resemblance to Voyager.

Voyager was "lost" by their own stupidity.

Crusade was on an Official Mission with a very definite Problem to solve and a limited time to find an answer.

Voyager was desperately trying to find a Story.
Voyager was kept on TV long after most rational people had decided it should be put out of its misery.
And the Audiences Misery.
Voyager was really just a long commercial for "Trek" memorabilia designed to enrich Paramont at the expense of the Fans.

Crusade was Halted by JMS himself because the TNT idiots wouldn't or couldn't abide by the terms of the Contract that gave JMS Full Creative Control of the show.

Crusade was a part of the Babylon 5 Universe.
It's not part of some Deep Space Francise.
It Stands for Something.
laugh.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

"Piss off" isnt an insult. And he brought it upon himself first by delving into things that shouldnt be touched upon on this board, or any other.

I use weapons control officer and engineer as references to common typecasted characters. I didnt say anything specific.

------------------
It has been my observation that if someone cannot say what they mean, they can truly never mean what they say.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> "Piss off" isnt an insult. And he brought it upon himself first by delving into things that shouldnt be touched upon on this board, or any other.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, if "Piss Off" isn't an insult, then you won't mind if I tell YOU to Piss Off??

At least until you learn to read well enough to figure out that the person you're insulting is probably FEMALE??

Terrytv GAL tends to make me suspect that, at any rate.
shocked.gif

Now, Piss Off until you grow up.
smile.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.

[This message has been edited by bakana (edited September 09, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bakana:

Terrytv GAL tends to make me suspect that, at any rate.
shocked.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep I'm a girl type female person
laugh.gif
I've been presumed to be male on boards before because, they tell me, my name is spelled in the same way as the diminutive for Terrance. Seems people think a female 'Terry' should be spelled Terri.

------------------
The avalance has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

Hey, you guys are *very* close to starting one of the first real wars here on B5LR. Let's keep it nice, mm? I come here because people *aren't* telling each other to piss off and instead are talking to each other rationally, through rational argument...

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and The Next JMS
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

I didnt realize it was a girl, but that doesnt change what she posted. I apolagize for mixing up if you were a woman or man though.

ARRGH, I swear to your god, that if I had more time I could come up with better arguments and crap. Obviousely nobody will believe that load of horse crap because hell, I wouldnt. Excuses are pathetic.

Bakana, my remark was made to terry, not you. So, please dont try to pick other fights...its unnecessary. All of this infact.

Im sick of all this crap. Ill post a new message, check it out.

------------------

Hey, hey! If anyone's gonna start a War on this board, it's me.

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by taichidave:
smile.gif

It's great to see such enthusiasm from the cast in general and Warren in particular. It would be easy to not give a darn and say, "It's a job like any other. I don't have any commitment from SFC. I got paid; I went home; end of story."

Taking the time to interact with fans shows some degree of passion about the whole project. The posts I've seen from everyone involved with the production tell of fun, respect, and professionalism, which is a great mix for any venture and speaks well of Ranger's prospects for success.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye the acters that come here are great. I appreciate it and I am sure we all do
smile.gif

Anyway play nice please.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

I wasn't picking any fights.

I was simply pointing out that, since Warren said "piss Off" wasn't an Insult, it shouldn't matter to him if I said it Back to him.

And included a Smilie
smile.gif
to show that it wasn't a Serious "piss off".

Reductio Ad Absurdum

Terry, I'd bet that Warren's mistake about your Gender was most likely caused by the Picture of G'Kar you use.
wink.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back