• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Name that actor/actress!

Burt Mustin it is! I mostly remember him from All in the Family.

Here should be another easy one.

***ATTACHMENT***

I watch too many movies. J.T. Walsh
grin.gif

You got it. Walsh is one of my favorite actors. It's a shame he died so young. I have been posting a lot of deceased actors, haven't I?

Here's one that's still alive.

***ATTACHMENT***

I don't recognize either of the last two you posted, Sinclair.

It looks like an old movie, that's about all I can say.
laugh.gif

I know who he is. The events in one of the films he stars in is discussed in a first season episode of B-5. I'll let someone else give you the answer though
grin.gif

Hypatia, J.T. Walsh has been in a lot of movies. A Few Good Men, Nixon, Backdraft, The Negotiator, and Good Morning Vietnam just to name a few. Here's his complete filmography:

J.T. Walsh

Kraig, I'm really not sure which movie you're talking about or the B5 episode you're talking about.
confused.gif

Kraig PM'ed me with the correct answer the other day, but nobody else knows who it is?

I'll give you the name of one movie that he's in as a hint, and see if that helps. He was in The Patriot with Mel Gibson, and our old pal Galen.

You all got it right.

I'll be really surprised if anyone gets this one. It should prove to be quite challenging.
devil.gif

Not quite. This actress has been dead for some time. I will give you a pretty big hint though. She voiced a character in a Disney movie.

Kriag, I just looked up her film history at IMDB. So she was the wicked witch in Disney's Snow White.
cool.gif

Still, how did you know it was her? I only even recognized a few of the movies she has been in. And she's been in a lot of movies.

Hmm, I must watch more TCM.
grin.gif
Lots of classic movie's I've never seen.

Bingo! I take it that it was the Disney hint that gave it away?
wink.gif

Here's another one that shouldn't prove too difficult. She also has a Star Trek connection.

***ATTACHMENT***

Latest posts

Members online

Back