• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Name that actor/actress!

Looks like my realtor. Is that who it is?
laugh.gif

I actually cheated a bit on that last one. The man in the picture is actually Charles Curtis, a former Vice-President of the United States. I was getting a little frustrated at Kraig getting them all so quickly.
grin.gif
tongue.gif

Yup, I didn't think that one would be too difficult. He was also Lenonn in In the Beginning. Here's another.

***ATTACHMENT***

Not quite. Here's a hint: he was in one of the greatest movies of all time. The movie was somewhere between 1970 and 1980.

No idea yet and it bugs me because he looks so familar. However, I have a feeling I know him more as an older man than the photo you provided.
frown.gif

I don't know what else you may have seen him in. I really only know him from one role.

One of my roommates thought it was Burt Reynolds. There is a little similarity.

Hmm, then he must remind me of someone else then. Based on what you hinted at, my guess is Will Sampson from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Total guess since I have never seen the movie nor can I find any good pictures to confirm it either.

If I am right, it was all my doing and if I am wrong then it is my husband's fault.
laugh.gif

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is a great movie, but it is not Will Sampson.
frown.gif
I have attached a picture of Sampson so that you may know what he looks like though.
smile.gif

Doesn't look anything like Will Sampson, but I knew that. He does look a bit like Harry Dean Stanton, but I can't imagine him in that costume, or imagine what film that costume is in. He also looks like Doug Kershaw, the cajun fiddler.

Back