• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Do you miss those Rangers ladies?

Lyta

I do! I don't remember if Jennie (Na'Feel) ever posted here but I sure miss Myriam and Enid-Raye! I haven't seen them post since the movie came out. I understand if they are holding off until the fires cool down over here (or maybe they are backlogged with catching up on all the posts?).

I was so happy to see this in my inbox today that it helped my "Ladies of the Rangers" fix. It was an interview with our lady Firell posted on UGO's web site. It was great to "hear" from her again and to see what she has in store for Firell.

So, go read it and enjoy!

The Bald and the Beautiful

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 <- New & Improved!
Pouch-sucking spawn of a bladder fish! Son of a fitch piece of smelt! Tok-swallowing fenbarger! Thrak it! --Na'Feel swearing in B5LR

I, for one, am suffering from a sever case of MSWS: Miriam Sirois Withdrawal Syndrome.

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

Hear, hear...

I second that!

Cheers! -Warren-
laugh.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> I, for one, am suffering from a sever case of MSWS: Miriam Sirois Withdrawal Syndrome. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You too?!? I thought I was the only one.
blush.gif

------------------
"We live for the one, we die for the one."

Well, how can a girl hear such kind things and not respond.
wink.gif

Hello again everybody!

I say this place has been buzzing! I'm so glad that most of you enjoyed the movie and have remained positive throughout and still hopeful for a series!
smile.gif

I know I am!
laugh.gif

It has been a long wait for all of us, thank you so much once again for being so supportive and kind.

You guys ROCK!!!
cool.gif

It's good to be back, Myriam.
smile.gif

------------------

LOL, we know you are, GKarsEye... *rolls her eyes, smirks, points, laughs*

laugh.gif

I'm gonna add my voice to those clamoring for the return of the Ranger ladies to the board.

Criticism's sometimes a hard thing to take, especially if it's for something you put a lot of effort into (which is sometimes why I hate to give it - and when I do, I *try* to be constructive! :p).

But, at least in this thread, you're gonna get nothing but me and Lyta talking about how COOL the gunnery pod was, how Na'feel made us chuckle, and how much we think Firell should have had a *few* more lines...

I think we all know what GKarsEye will be talking about...

*ducks and grins*

------------------
channe@cryoterrace | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

Above thread posted at almost exact same time as Myriam's.

La! Only goes to show the power of... er, the power of... um... something or other.

Been working far too long tonight! My brain is getting so addled!

Welcome back.

------------------
channe@cryoterrace | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sarah cantrell:
Hi... Warren is it? You're cute! OOPS
blush.gif
I mean talented! Hee Hee.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*gasps*
shocked.gif
What?? He is not both cute AND talented???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

I am so glad that this thread got Myriam out from Down Below. *hugs Myriam warmly* Welcome back!

I totally agree with Channe (hmm, how strange
laugh.gif
) that I only have positive things to say about the movie. It was simply the most exciting and rewarding thing to experience.

PS: I bet no one was surprised that GKE (or the other founding members of the Myriam Sirois Fan Club) was the first to reply to this thread, huh?
lol.gif
*evilgrin*

------------------
Pouch-sucking spawn of a bladder fish! Son of a fitch piece of smelt! Tok-swallowing fenbarger! Thrak it! --Na'Feel swearing in B5LR

Thanks Channe. You are a sweetie.

Yes, I have to admit it, some of the posts proved difficult for me to read, yet I have emerged stronger than ever thanks in no small part to all of your support.
smile.gif

I would like all of you to know that it is not because of the criticism received that I chose to stay away, in fact I welcome it. I will always listen to constructive suggestions, it really is the only way to improve oneself.

That being said however, some of the posts were...well...uh...how should I say this? HMMM...Mean
tongue.gif

I thought it best to spend more time focusing on the more positive things in life such as...well...vodka and orange or a vintage Merlot.
laugh.gif

Just kidding
tongue.gif
Love Myriam.

------------------

How do we know these are the real people?
laugh.gif

[This message has been edited by breen (edited January 24, 2002).]

Blast it! That GKarsEye beat me to it.

Myriam Sirois Fan Club? Who all is a part of this here club...

,,,I know I am.
laugh.gif
cool.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
But, at least in this thread, you're gonna get nothing but me and Lyta talking about how COOL the gunnery pod was, how Na'feel made us chuckle, and how much we think Firell should have had a *few* more lines... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And just to start things off ...

Yesterday at lunch, I ate with my usual eclectic gang of friends ... one of whom is a fellow B5 fan like myself (although, no where near as fanatic). Anyway, he made some comment about shooting me with a hand gesture (I think he almost hit me while talking with his hands) ala Sarah Cantrell. Of course, this prompted a conversation about the movie!

I was happy to hear that he enjoyed the movie almost as much as I did and we both agreed that the gunnery pod was one of the BEST things about the movie! Now, granted we are both gamers and love all things gadgety (is that a word??) but it was still fun to see his eyes light up.

The funny thing was after our little conversation, we noticed that everyone else at the table was looking at us like we just grew two heads. Since we never really mentioned what we were talking about, I told them, "Oh, we were just talking about that B5 movie" when they all went "Oh, we should have known!" and went on eating.
laugh.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by Lyta (edited January 24, 2002).]

I can honestly say I had no gripes with the movie. While the people I was watching it with were nitpicking and complaining, I was just tuning them out and enjoying the show.

When they had the gawl to say the Weapons Pod scene was stupid....I was going...WHAT?? This is so awesome!!!

Anyway, cheers to Myriam and the rest of the cast, it was so awesome.

Here's to a series.....
smile.gif
laugh.gif
cool.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> "Oh we were just talking about that B5 movie" when they all went "Oh, we should have known!" and went on eating. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't ya just love it!! I've been dubbed the Scifi Geek among my friends, and I am proud of it!!!
cool.gif

------------------

Breen -

Antony checked it out a while ago, so, yeah, that's actually Myriam on the other end of the line.

What I dislike about most "I Hate Rangers" posts is the overwhelming tendency for their authors to take the show personally.

As in, "JMS didn't do everything I wanted him to do, he didn't run through all of these hoops, the actors didn't do this, the director didn't do that, etc., etc., and therefore I AM TAKING THIS AS A PERSONAL INSULT!"

It just doesn't follow, and it really pisses me off.

------------------

Channe -

What really gets me are the people who complain about the story. They sit and complain about what they liked and didn't like, and how they wanted this to happen, or didn't want this to happen.

Can't people just enjoy it for what it is???

------------------

Natron,

No. They can't.

I just tell them to go create their own universe if they want the story to go the way they want it to go.

Besides, if it did, it would be BORING. What's the use of telling the story, then?

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back