• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Current projects

Nukemall

Regular
Haven't seen the Rangers cast round here in a while. Does anyone have any info on their current projects? Aside from Alex Zahara in Jeremiah I'm pretty much ignorant of what the everyone else is doing.

------------------
"Wild Dog! Why's it taking you so long to get ridda them?"
--
yan@ranger.b5lr.com

I was also wondering about this. It has to be hard for the actors to wait for Scifi and see if this is even going to be a series. It has been close to a year and still no word. Am still hoping no news is good news.

Cerberus

------------------

I haven't heard much about what the others besides Alex are doing. He was in the chatroom a few nights ago, but I did not think to ask him. If they are not busy, they are not making any money, which is bad, but if there is a series and the actors are free to return, than that would be good.
smile.gif

------------------
Dulann: You don't solve your problems by hitting them.
David Martel: Yeah, well, it made me feel better.

Like most actors between TV spots and series, they are probably doing Live Thearter and Bartending gigs.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
shocked.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
Do not ascribe your own motivations to others:
At best, it will break your heart.
At worst, it will get you dead."

It's network pilot season.

I would hope they at least have auditions lined up.

------------------

I thought Dylan Neal had a continuing part on some show (Dawson's Creek?), sorry but I don't watch it. Does anyone know?

------------------
I always seem to be diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

As far as I know...

Dylan Neal will appear somewhere in the Josh Hartnett film "40 Days and 40 Nights."

Enid-Raye Adams will appear as Shannon in "A Guy Thing," and as Susan Parker in the Sci-Fi Channel miniseries "Taken."

Alex Zahara, of course, is currently in the new JMS series Jeremiah playing Ezekiel.

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -lost in space

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back