• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

20 Man Crew Compliment!

I believe it was Clearly stated that the White Star was the smallest ship Ever built that can open it's own jump point. Period.

Everything else uses the jumpgates.

That was an Important point when the Shadows first saw a White Star. They won that encounter by allowing the Shadows to think they didn't have Jump Engines until they had the opportunity to use them as a Weapon.

If the Liandra is too small to have them, a lack of Jump Engines is Not really a problem.
Since the Rangers operate within the Alliance, every place the Liandra needs to go Will have a jumpgate.

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

I’d like for the Liandra to not have jump engines! Think of the story possibilities…

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and The Next JMS
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

I agree. No jump engine does make their mission more "dangerous" and exciting, to think that they have to rely on things outside themselves.

COOL
laugh.gif

------------------

Wee hee!

Trust no one!

Who do you serve? And who do you trust?

Oh, wait, those are Crusade's questions...

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and The Next JMS
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back