• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

10001 POSTS!

I think that if the guys in the white suits came to take Dean away, they would have to take half of us with them!
lol.gif
We could all join Dean in the looney bin or the funny farm, whatever you wanna call it. Wouldn't that be great?
lol.gif

------------------
With a salad fork and a couple of purple wombats I could rule the galaxy.

Oh, I was asking you Channe.
smile.gif
I don't get it. Anyone here who can help? I wanna see now!

------------------
MPAA: Rated R for bad language, crude humor,
language, sexuality/nudity and drug content.

And in purple, he's stunning.
wink.gif

I just wanted to add my anticipation and appreciation to the thread as well.

It's been delightful to get to know you all (cast and non-cast board members I mean.
smile.gif
)and I hope the party's just beginning for all of us.

Just remember to keep the spiked punch clearly marked.
shocked.gif

Ro

------------------
A ship in a port is safe, but that's not what ships are for.

Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

Oooh. Whoops, clarity mistake there.

I'm currently in the looney bin. It's called "finishing my degree." Mmm, fun, theological calisthenics...

I'm currently poor as dirt, and literally have to wait to get paid to buy TV Guide (I usually don't, but I buy, at least, the ones that interest me). So, if you can wait six hours, I'll have recieved my check, gone to the grocery store, and visited my friend who has a scanner.

Then, the pictures will be in thy hands, O Moderator-In-Chief.

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dean Marshall:
I've starbed drinking already to cerebelate the combing atrashcons. Waiter? Another Marbini fees tank qu.

(in a loud drunk voice from across the room)I love you Eni-Raye funny bald girl! I love you! Marry one of me? I've got five clones from costco, you can have the one without lips. I call him, "silent but boom boom".

I echo the sediments of my fellow crew..thing drazi, Gus, (in a loud drunk voice from across the room) I love you! I love my whole crew!
(comes back)
Is it over? Did we win?
(falls down)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh! Dean has become one with his inner self!
smile.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 19, 2002 at 9PM & 11PM EST, January 20, 2002 at 5PM on The Sci-Fi Channel (US).
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back