• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

10001 POSTS!

Gus Lynch

Greetings all,

Wow, so many posts in such a short time!

I've got to drop a big thank you to everyone out there for being such staunch supporters of Rangers.

Hope you all enjoy yourselves this Saturday. I cant tell you how exciting it is to finally get this thing on the air.
We can only hope all your dedication is rewarded by 2 solid hours of classic sci fi entertainment, followed by 5 years if unparalelled adventure in the cold void of space.

Again, Thanks.

Gus Lynch

------------------

I've starbed drinking already to cerebelate the combing atrashcons. Waiter? Another Marbini fees tank qu.

(in a loud drunk voice from across the room)I love you Eni-Raye funny bald girl! I love you! Marry one of me? I've got five clones from costco, you can have the one without lips. I call him, "silent but boom boom".

I echo the sediments of my fellow crew..thing drazi, Gus, (in a loud drunk voice from across the room) I love you! I love my whole crew!

(breaks down crying) I love Myriam and Warren and Alex and Jennie and David and my captain Dylan for letting me sneak all this booze and speed aboard, I love you all so much, auntie em! Auntie Em! Are we still in Kansas? Ooh, I don't feel so goood....

(runs off to pray to the porcelain god in technicolor)

(comes back)
Is it over? Did we win?
(falls down)

bb

------------------

Oh, God, (or Goddess) why does the "Rangers" movie have to be the weekend after classes start at my college?

I'll be there even if those algebra papers don't get graded! What the hell, it's Saturday anyway. I can always grade papers on Sunday.
wink.gif
lol.gif

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind

"I do not believe that the same God who
has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>(comes back)
Is it over? Did we win?
(falls down) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes. Now put on this nice white jacket with no sleeves... yes, that's it. Now get in the van with those two well-built gentlemen over there... No, Dean, don't struggle... Good boy. Yes, they're taking you to a magical fairyland, filled with candy, stuffed aminals, and fluffy politicians... You like fluffy things, don't you? I thought so... See you later Dean! And don't hurt yourself! No, don't open the door while the van's moving...

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

*whistles* Nothing to see here folks, move along...
------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

[This message has been edited by crazybillyo (edited January 15, 2002).]

they're coming to take me away, ah ha!, they're coming to take me away, ho ho, he he, ha ha, to the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time, and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats, and THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE ME AWAY, AH HA!!!
shocked.gif

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind

has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

[This message has been edited by hypatia (edited January 15, 2002).]

I wonder if you could get away with giving a Minbari speed. They never said anything about street pharmaceuticals in B5...

Hypatia - you ought to try being the student! It's pretty hard to sit through three-hour lectures on the Council of Trent and liberation theology while attempting to *not* think about the coolness of the photos you saw earlier in the day in TV Guide (they're not just cool, they're smoldering!)

I have a friend of mine visiting for the weekend, and we have vowed that there is Nothing Short of Divine Intervention that will keep us from watching on Saturday night. Nothing save the hand of God or a decent-sized nuclear bomb will keep me from peering into my second-favorite universe! (The first-favorite one, of course, is this one...) So get ROARING DRUNK, Dean!

GUS - get your hands on a copy of Connie Willis' "To Say Nothing Of The Dog" ASAP.

I've gotta read three chapters of A Black Theology of Liberation now... can't concentrate... thinking of video clips I saw... ooo... brain overload... it's all your fault, cast... do a convention in the northeast so I can pay you back in person...

laugh.gif

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

Howdee, Channe.

Do you forget that to be a college teacher I had to be a student for many years? 6, to be exact.

Although, I admit freely, I never had the kind of veiwing temptation that "To Live and Die In Starlight" is.

I'm glad for all of us that it is airing on Saturday. Hope you have no Saturday night lectures!
shocked.gif

I'd better qualify this post quickly:

I mean 6 years of college study. 4 years undergraduate and 2 years working on my master's degree.

------------------

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

[This message has been edited by hypatia (edited January 15, 2002).]

to heck with it, I'm going back to:

they're coming to take me away ha ha they're coming to take me away, ho ho, hee hee, ha ha, to the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE ME AWAY, HA HA!!!

------------------

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

Will not make bad pun. Will not create entendre. No. Bad Channe. Resist the temptation.

Good girl.

For those of you who have seen the cult film Rocky Horror Picture Show, I feel like I'm caught in that moment between antici- and -pation...

Five years of this would probably send me into ecstasies...

j/k, of course. It'll be a fun ride. And if you're insane, hypatia, you'll miss it all. You'll think the Liandra is the Enterprise and Tirk is Patrick Stewart. That won't do, that won't do at all, because I'd really hate to see what you'd come up for Martel or G'Kar...

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

Babylon 5...
The only Tv show where the cast is weirder than the fans
laugh.gif
lol.gif
laugh.gif

Good luck to us all, saturday. Living in South America, 't'll take a whlie to watch it, but I hope you all have a rewarding experience. Preferably one that'll last for some five years more
laugh.gif

cheers

------------------
never surrender, never give up
God, I need a better tag line

All I can do is send strong suggestion vibes across the ocean towards the USA and tell everyone there to watch Rangers.

It's just so damn infuriating that not only won't I be able to see the movie, I can't even do anything to help with the ratings. Aarrgghhh.
mad.gif

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

Rolls eyes over and over and over and over again...

Oh brother, you've got to be kidding me...

Please take me away...far away...far, far away...

Just want to thank each and every one of you "Babylon 5:The Legend of the Rangers" fans for your undisputable, undeniable, unconditional support for the show!

Domo arigato gozai masu...a thousand bows to you all!

Cheers! -Warren T.Takeuchi-
laugh.gif
shocked.gif
lol.gif
laugh.gif

BTW-I have no idea who that guy is that posted as Dean Marshall...never heard of him in my...if I were him, and I thank my personal god I'm not...

------------------

I think we're going to have to ship Dean off to the Big Rock Candy Mountain.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
Do not ascribe your own motivations to others:
At best, it will break your heart.
At worst, it will get you dead."

Dean makes it sound so fun to be a Ranger.
laugh.gif

------------------
MPAA: Rated R for bad language, crude humor,
language, sexuality/nudity and drug content.

"To Live and Die in Starlight" simply HAS to be a smash hit. The cast is simply too fun to let go!
laugh.gif

------------------

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitaro Sasaki:
Just want to thank each and every one of you "Babylon 5:The Legend of the Rangers" fans for your undisputable, undeniable, unconditional support for the show!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Way to use synonyms, Warren!
wink.gif

I think I speak for a lot of people here when I say that we want to thank you guys for appreciating us. You don't know how great it is to hear something like that coming from somebody involved - kinda makes the obsession worthwhile. *wide grin* And that goes for all cast who post here.

By the way, that picture of you in TV Guide is FANTASTIC.

------------------

Those Rangers people are crazy--I want to see them on TV every week!
smile.gif

Well, they will certainly fit in well with the B5 people--the original cast was pretty crazy, too, judging from the bloopers & their convention appearances.

Tammy

------------------

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
"I hear you." [giggle, laugh]
"In here!"
"We are here." [giggle, laugh]
-- Londo and G'Kar in Babylon 5:"Convictions"

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
By the way, that picture of you in TV Guide is FANTASTIC.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's one of those irritatingly photogenic people isn't he? Aren't you Warren! Dammmnnn you.
laugh.gif

How about a scan channe?

Oh, I rhyme.

------------------
MPAA: Rated R for bad language, crude humor,
language, sexuality/nudity and drug content.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Oh, I rhyme. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Groan...

Oooh. A scan. Do one of the whole page - the lighting is just great, and everyone in the cast looks fantastic.

*puppy dog eyes towards Antony*

I'm strangely photogenic, too, but you'll literally only find one picture of me on the Web, and that's in a group shot.

wink.gif

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back