• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Show off your B5 collectibles

Ooo that's a good one too. I've been thinking about what to put the pendant on if not just a stand. (y)
If it were me, I'd use the black velvet and maybe find a lucite box cover for it. OR - if you check out a craft store, you might find a 'shadow box' (if you'll forgive the term) that would work as a nice display. Depends on whether you've got more flat space or wall space available.
Shadow Box example

Okay party people I'm gonna go back to the Wookie. NIGHTWATCH ARM BAND. Yes I REALLY want it, but that is $700 to $800 more than I would pay. I don't know that just seems extra high. There have to be at least twenty to twenty five of those. I mean more power to them, but dang. (Jan please chime in here on my complaining.) :p

Okay party people I'm gonna go back to the Wookie. NIGHTWATCH ARM BAND. Yes I REALLY want it, but that is $700 to $800 more than I would pay. I don't know that just seems extra high. There have to be at least twenty to twenty five of those. I mean more power to them, but dang. (Jan please chime in here on my complaining.) :p
I asked. It's the only one that was included in that box and, as the description says, may have been the prop one and not a costume element. So there may be many others in a box that Wookie hasn't got but...will it be found? That's the question.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back