• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Show off your B5 collectibles

I do have a loose and a sealed Shadow Sentient. ;)
Added storage to my phone this week, and noticed a picture of a Shadow Sentient doll (err... Action Figure), but someone scribbled on it 😢. If you've got two then you can actually hold the loose one!

Guess this version is B5 Toys: Covid Edition - sealed in plastic for protection from The Virus.

ScribbleSentient.jpg

Ummmm it looks like they scribbled on it twice…… 🤣 BUT becasue the packaging is so obviously ruined you can now open it and play with it. :D

But seriously…. Never open one ever!

Last edited:
Lots of interesting B5 prop items are still available over at the Wookie👩‍🦰Page!! Was sort of looking at the River of Souls HoloLochley jewelry, but instead went with two Garibaldi wedding rings from an episode filmed at the end of the 4th season as "422", but aired as the 22nd episode of the 5th season as "523".

422_Rings_523.jpg

...and a Day of the Dead comet since the Wookie👩‍🦰Person originally had around 20-ish comets. So much for my hope that the comets would sell out before I loaded more debt on the back of my credit card. 💸

Also finally figured out how to (properly) add pictures - Insert Image!

Last edited:
Is that not JMS’s signature?
Yes. He scribbled on it in black magic marker. But in case that rubbed off off the plastic, he also scribbled in gold marker. Which doubly-ruins it since the item is no longer in it's original condition 😞. But could be worse, as I've heard Jan (Hi Jan!) had a perfectly clean copy of B5 Books Volume 15, till pretty much everyone and their ten friends showed up scribbled in the front of the book. She's probably torn (or sliced) that marked up page from the book so it looks clean again. 🤗

Very strange. I thought I replied to this through my phone on Thursday. All this talk about Shadow Sentients got me thinking about my loose one. I REALLY need a stand for it. They do not stand well on their own. Anyone know a cheap way to get a custom figure stand made? Possibly 3D Printed? :unsure:

And why haven't any of you offered to buy me more Wookie Stuff? ;)

Very strange. I thought I replied to this through my phone on Thursday. All this talk about Shadow Sentients got me thinking about my loose one. I REALLY need a stand for it. They do not stand well on their own. Anyone know a cheap way to get a custom figure stand made? Possibly 3D Printed? :unsure:

And why haven't any of you offered to buy me more Wookie Stuff? ;)
Maybe you could fashion something by bending a wire coat hanger creatively? I have faith in you! 🛠️

Have any of us offered to buy you ANY Wookie stuff at all?!? :p

Maybe you could fashion something by bending a wire coat hanger creatively? I have faith in you! 🛠️

Have any of us offered to buy you ANY Wookie stuff at all?!? :p
No none of you have offered and I am growing quite offended. 🥺

BUT there is still time for people to redeem themselves. 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝🤪🤪🤪🤪🤓

Hmmmm the coat hanger idea is intriguing. I keep thinking, 🫡but you do have me thinking.

No none of you have offered and I am growing quite offended. 🥺

BUT there is still time for people to redeem themselves. 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝🤪🤪🤪🤪🤓

Hmmmm the coat hanger idea is intriguing. I keep thinking, 🫡but you do have me thinking.
Am unsure whether (if one is to believe a certain Dearest film) using a wire hanger would incur Joan Crawford's wrath, or would she be pleased that it has been repurposed and is no longer in the closet?

However, might something be found on Amazon? Have no idea of the height/width requirements, but here is one that allegedly is for a smaller sized item: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BP86ZWTX

Yes that might work, but honestly it is so awkward I’m not sure that would give support where it is needed. But I think I’m still pick one of those up. I’ve also been exploring options for the pendant display. You know what is ridiculous, the prices of display cases. I mean it is just a nice plastic shell. 🙄

I’ve also been exploring options for the pendant display. You know what is ridiculous, the prices of display cases. I mean it is just a nice plastic shell. 🙄
I lucked out with the displays for my white models and my sister gifted them to me. Got any fairly flush relatives that Like You A Lot?

Maybe something like this could work?

I lucked out with the displays for my white models and my sister gifted them to me. Got any fairly flush relatives that Like You A Lot?

Maybe something like this could work?
I do have some fairly flush relatives who like me a lot, but they got fairly flush by not giving it away to anyone ---- except there EXTREMELY SPOILED children.

And yes that would work very well. And thanks for the heads up on that website. Oh wait are you trying to encourage me to buy more?!?!?!?! 🤨 ......... 😜;)

And yes that would work very well. And thanks for the heads up on that website. Oh wait are you trying to encourage me to buy more?!?!?!?! 🤨 ......... 😜;)
Now, Looney! Would I do that?? I'm quite sure I don't have to tempt you. Any more than I need help being very tempted! :p:D:p I'm not sure that's the same site where I got my white model cases but it's pretty similar. And for a necklace, it seemed like there should be something ready-made available. And I *do* want everybody to enjoy their items fully. That's part of the fun!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back