• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Widescreen Rangers

Fantastic--I really wanted to see it widescreen! Thanks, Joe DM Who Knows All!
smile.gif

Tammy

------------------

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
"I hear you." [giggle, laugh]
"In here!"
"We are here." [giggle, laugh]
-- Londo and G'Kar in Babylon 5:"Convictions"

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

huzzah

------------------
Bus

"Yeah, we could start our own game where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing's the way it seems."-Homer

NICE!

------------------
No one here is exactly what he appears.
G'Kar - Andreas Katsulas

Nothing's the same anymore.
Commander Sinclair - Michael O'Hare

Babylon 5

Just in case anyone was wondering, JMS recently posted this on the Compuserve "Straczynski's Works" section of the SF Media Forum:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>The Rangers movie was shot wide, and will be aired that way, yes.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

Thanks Joe, and THANKS JMS!

re
Halldor

------------------
Gideon: I thought you said you don't hold a grudge?
Galen: I don't, I have no surviving enemies, at all.

Cool. I like widescreen. It works well on ER and Enterprise, making both shows look more cinematic, like you're watching a one-hour movie on TV (unfortunately, they also make me wish I had a bigger TV to get the full effect).

I think at least the pilot episode of Alias was also in widescreen. Is West Wing widescreen yet? I don't think I've noticed, but now that I think about it, the episode Isaac and Ishmael might have been.

------------------
An Old Egyptian Blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places that you must walk.

Thoughts & prayers to citizens of NY, DC, and to us all.

Yep, last week's WW was widescreen, so the odds are good for it remaining as such.

------------------
"There are moments when we all become someone else, something other than what we are. It takes only a moment, but we spend the rest of our lives looking back at that moment in shame."

I love WS. The choice to shoot enterprise in WS was a wise move...it makes it seem so much...better than Voyager. Just makes me wanna see LR that much more. JMS ROCKS.

Phil
smile.gif

------------------
"When I was a kid, every Sunday dad would take us out for a drive. We never knew where we were going, that was half the fun. We just go. He'd say, pick a direction and one of us would point, off we'd go."
-John Sheridan
"Sleeping in Light"

W I D E G O O D ! ! !

NEED TO SEE....

*drools*

tongue.gif

------------------
Life is like a piece of toast...
...Think about it

Widescreen is the Future of Television.

Say High Definition TV.

Already selling and on the air in many markets. Supposed to be Universal in just a few years.

IOW, every show that isn't already shooting wide screen soon will be.
Particularly those where the producers plan to get residuals from Syndication just a few years from now.
HMmmm. I suspect that would be All Of Them.
wink.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

Have ordered RCA DirecTV dual LNB Dish. Big screen HDTV is already in living room. Popcorn popper on standby. Hurry up January
laugh.gif

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back