• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Who'd be interested in a complete B5 season on VHS

samuelk

Who\'d be interested in a complete B5 season on VHS

This isn't for people with DVD players, obviously (unless you just can't wait to own the episodes)...

I'm thinking of putting my B5 tapes up for auction on eBay. I have the complete first 2 seasons on Columbia House home video (with sturdy plastic cases). Quite a few of the videos are still wrapped in plastic; the ones that aren't wrapped were only viewed once.

I'm just curious...if you could buy them, would you? And how much would you pay?

I recently sold some Xena videos for a friend of mine on eBay, and they went for around $100-150 per season...

I'm just curious as to how much interest there would be--because oddly enough, I can't find a single complete season of B5 on eBay (at least not in the US).

Re: Who\'d be interested in a complete B5 season on VHS

i'd buy them if i had money. but as it is i'm saving up to buy the DVD's.

Not, me. I already have the whole series on tape. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

wish i could afford it!
my B5 collection is small, but it's growing

no sorry. I, too, already have every VHS tape (+The Gathering S.E. on DVD) and have recently started watching them all from the beginning /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Just had to share that.

Same here for me. And, anyway, I'm saving for the DVD's.

I have the entire show on VHS.

Except for the Byron arc. That's missing, for some reason. Oh well - I'm not sad.

With the lack of entire seasons available to even sell on VHS and the advent of the DVD release, I don't think you'd have much luck, but you may want to give ebay a shot. But I would suggest that you ask your local used record/tape store how much they would give you for it first. Set that as your lowest bid, then you'll have a net.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back