• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Who bought the B5 magazine series?

Droshalla

Beyond the rim
I got them up to about Issue 2.7. Can anyone describe all the later covers for me - who was on them?

Wasn't it a good magazine though? Shame it ended.

Thanks so much for that.

It was a really good magazine, I thought - I recently went back over my old copies and re-read them, fun to look back on what was thought at the time.

aaah...i've been looking for these mags, but i think they weren't released here in the Philippines x.x! Speaking of magazines, i oh so regret throwing away my back issues of starlog!!! GRRRR...i had some starlog mags back then which had b5 on them, but since i wasn't a b5 fan back then, i threw them all away @.@!!! *cries*

You think that thats bad I had loads of B5 mags which I threw away a couple of years back on the insistance of my G/F to make room in one of my cuboards.

Irony is that last year she sat down and watched all five season of B5 and she was gutted that I threw them away.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back