• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

What? No comics talk? Gotta be kidding me

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Don't tell me this forum has resorted to basically fanfic. There is alot more than fanfic to post about-comics, conventions, any of JMS's writing projects. I did see a thread on the new Technomage book though.

Midnight Nation #9: What did those who read MN think of this issue? I actually was expecting something a bit different than what JMS gave us here. Nonetheless, it was quite interesting. He sure is keeping us on our toes on this book!

Delicate Creatures: This comes out this week. I am looking forward to checking this out.

invalensname

------------------
"There is always hope. Only because its the one thing no one's figured out how to kill, yet."
--Galen, 'Crusade'

I thought the comics and other JMS stuff were discussed in the General forum...
blush.gif
At least that's where a few threads have been popping up.

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

Well, we used to post such discussions here. I mean, this is the Fandom, fun & fanfic forum. Comics fit in there pretty well.

invalensname

------------------
"There is always hope. Only because its the one thing no one's figured out how to kill, yet."
--Galen, 'Crusade'

I know but I just think that it's all gone over there in recent months... It's sort of a borderline thing, I guess.
lol.gif

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

Waaaal, comics talk would be neat.

People here talk about what they wish to talk about. Right now, a lot of it's posting fanfic, but comics would be awesome, too.

smile.gif

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

I went to the Marvel site and downloaded their viewer so I could read ASM #36. As has been previously reported, it was a very powerful issue. They also had #30 and 31 available so I downloaded them to see where JMS's story was going before Sept 11th. As previously reported, it too was very good.

------------------
"Draal gave Zathras list of things not to say.
This was one. No.... *tsk tsk*
No. Not good.
Not supposed to mention... "one", or... THE one.
Hmmmm.
You never heard that."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by B5_Obsessed:
I went to the Marvel site and downloaded their viewer so I could read ASM #36. As has been previously reported, it was a very powerful issue. They also had #30 and 31 available so I downloaded them to see where JMS's story was going before Sept 11th. As previously reported, it too was very good.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Every issue of ASM that JMS has written has been awesome. Iss #37 is scheduled to hit the stands next week. Very much looking forward to this. As well as Rising Stars #17, which will also be out.

invalensname

------------------
--Galen, 'Crusade'

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by invalensname:
Every issue of ASM that JMS has written has been awesome. Iss #37 is scheduled to hit the stands next week. Very much looking forward to this. As well as Rising Stars #17, which will also be out.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YEah the ASM's he has written have been great although I havn't read one or two but have got them..

I can't wait til this coming week for the new rising stars it has been a long time sinse it came out and this is the beginning of the 3rd and final arc.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

JMS comics are best suited for general discussion.

This forum is for websites, fanfic, conventions, meetings, gatherings, websites... that kind of thing.

------------------
My candle burns at both its ends,
It will not last the night.
But oh my foes, and oh my friends,
It makes a lovely light.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back