• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

What is this... a joke?

drakh

Regular
What do you call a group of Drazi out for blood?

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>A Gus Lynch mob!</font></td></tr></table>

*BA-dump-BUMP!*

------------------
"Draal gave Zathras list of things not to say. This was one. No, not good. Not supposed to mention 'one'... or 'THE one'... Mmmm. You never heard that."

Oh, my God, we really have reached a low point in our evolution, haven't we?
smile.gif

Yes, it did make me laugh.

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and The Next JMS
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

Where is the Narn Bat Squad when you need them?

------------------
Bus

"Yeah, we could start our own game where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing's the way it seems."-Homer

No puns, please!
shocked.gif

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

Oh, no. Guys, I think we've spawned another B5 fandom... thing.

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and The Next JMS
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

Wait till Gus sees this... wouldn't be surprised if he totally ignored this site from now on.
cool.gif

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> What do you call a group of Drazi out for blood?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A Political Rally.

The White Cross. (Lets see how many people get that one)
wink.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

Very funny Bakana!
tongue.gif

------------------
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in a confederacy against him."
-Jonathan Swift

"What you regard as inconsequential dental forms are in fact more, much more. They are in fact symbols, symbols of America.
Although the world will little note nor long remember what we do today in these hallowed halls. I tell you this with no degree of uncertainty. That forms filed in triplicate are the very foundation of democracy.
Why do we file Robert?
Why?
One word. Freedom...

"I love the smell of toner in the morning."
-Eberts

ThumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpWHACK!WHACK!WHACK!WHACK!WHACK!

Bat squad 2 tha rescue.

------------------
Eat More Goat.

Who would win in a fight between the Narn Bat Squad and the Drazi Lynch Mob?

------------------
Eat More Goat.

You call them green drazi :)

------------------
DS9 and B5. Who would have thought 2 of my fav shows would take place on stations in the middle of nowhere :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back