• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

VHS Cover image

LightNZ

Beyond the rim
Here is a scanned copy of my one /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ranger_vid_s.jpg

full size version:
http://www.unyanz.co.nz/test/ranger_vid.jpg

Someone remind me where the "coarse language" was...?

I do like the back written copy, however. It's snappy, and it understands what the movie's about. I like it. My God. I like back-cover copy. *blinks* This is... pigs have flown, people.

Someone remind me where the "coarse language" was...?
How about Na'Feel's little outburst in the engine room? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Okay, so that was in Narn, but it quite obviously "coarse language", unsuitable for the ears of young earthlings.

The cover looks nice. Thanks for posting it, LightNZ! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

The ad copy is a little strange.
Not the angle I'd pursue, but at least it doesn't say
"A WArp-Speed Adventure of Intergalactic Proportions".

That's cool! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I like it. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hope to see DVD soon. And I do certainly hope that it would have same covers /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I wonder why the VHS was never released in the UK. Since 'Legend of the Rangers' has been converted to PAL and VHS it cannot be that difficult to extend the production run. Any rumours about it appearing on British TV?

of course!

we use PAL here in NZ, thought i think almost all VCR's can play both NTSC and PAL here /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back