• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Upcoming Jeremiah chats

channe

Regular
As you all know, Luke Perry is chatting directly after the show tonight at 9:45 EST. (If I could figure out where the heck it is on Showtime's website. Any of you have a clue?)

What you may not know, however, is that two others involved with Jeremiah have upcoming chats on Showtime's website:

Malcolm-Jamal Warner, 3/15/02 at 11:30 pm EST.

and...

JMS himself, 3/22/02 at 11:30 pm EST.

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -lost in space

Wow, that was the absolute lamest chat I have ever participated in. Showtime is gonna get a letter from me soon.
mad.gif

So, I have no transcript because they use Java which doesn't even let you cut and paste. Plus, it seems that there is a limit of 25 people per "room" so you can't even see how many people are participating. Also, they let you send messages to the room during the chat. Very annoying.
frown.gif
At least I got in a room with invalensname.
smile.gif

Well, I am off to enjoy the show now!

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 | Abyss : Jeremiah
Tell your friend, if I were a god, I would have more hair and a deeper voice. --JMS

Yup, chat was totally lame. Westerns? I mean, come on.
Anywho, I was able to copy down a few questions and answers. But most of the questions were boring...
Cool though to see Lyta.
smile.gif

invalensname

------------------
**In Starlight** | In Starlight's Forum

"I want them out of my sky."
--Gideon, 'Crusade'

I agree, even though Luke tried his best to be interesting. It didn't hold my attention.

I tried rejoining and rejoining just to see if I could get into a room with B5LR'ers. No luck.

I'll be there for JMS, surely, though.
smile.gif

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -lost in space

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lyta:
At least I got in a room with invalensname.
smile.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why that lucky fellow...

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

I know this is completely off-topic, but speaking about fangs... at first glance, Recoil's avatar looks like Sheridan has gargoyle-type wings. Every time I'm just scrolling through a topic and see his avatar, I keep seeing Sheridan with wings. Am I crazy?

Well, it's nice to finally know how to get into the Jeremiah chats, although it sounds like the client does majorly suck. Ah well, I'll show up for the one with JMS, nonetheless.

------------------
Do you dare to enter tygirwulf's Lair?

We are all the sum of our tears - too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much and the best of us is washed away. - G'Kar

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tygirwulf:
I know this is completely off-topic, but speaking about fangs... at first glance, Recoil's avatar looks like Sheridan has gargoyle-type wings. Every time I'm just scrolling through a topic and see his avatar, I keep seeing Sheridan with wings. Am I crazy?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You may just be crazy. I dont know I dont see that. All I see is the mirror, the cross thingy in the background and the drapes. I guess the drapes could be mistaken for wings or something, but to me thats not how I see them.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Recoil:
Why that lucky fellow...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fellow? Hmmm...maybe I need to post my sex somewhere in my sig...
smile.gif

invalensname

------------------
**In Starlight** | In Starlight's Forum

"I want them out of my sky."
--Gideon, 'Crusade'

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lyta:
*only has fangs for you*
lol.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

awwww thats sweet. errr.... I think...

wink.gif

------------------

tygir, I don't think you are crazy because I have always seen that in Recoil's avatar. Kinda a goth, gargoyole look. Pretty neat that you can see so many things in one little picture.

invalensname, for some reason I did think you were female but I can't explain why. However, it wasn't entirely obvious so I wasn't going to say anything.
wink.gif

Recoil, you should feel privileged
as I don't bite just anyone. My best friend would be green with envy if he knew.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
Tell your friend, if I were a god, I would have more hair and a deeper voice. --JMS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Recoil:
Why that lucky fellow... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, now ... no need to get jealous.
smile.gif

*only has fangs for you*
lol.gif

------------------

Is there any chance of putting the transcript up somewhere else where people like me could access it as well? *sniffle* I think my interest in Jeremiah is starting to return... after what people have had to say about the pilot.

MJW Chat Postponed!

Here is a copy of an email I got from Showtime:

<font color=yellow>Malcolm-Jamal Warner chat postponed

Jeremiah fans:

The online chat scheduled for tonight with Malcolm-Jamal Warner has been postponed. We know you were looking forward to chatting live with him tonight after the show... BUT he has been called to the set tonight to shoot some additional scenes.

We plan to reschedule the chat with Malcolm as soon as possible. We'll keep you posted.

Tune in to SHOWTIME tonight, Sci-Friday, for a new episode of JEREMIAH at 10:45pm ET/PT right after Stargate SG-1. And to get more on the show, the stars and the Win an Ass-Kicking Sweepstakes, log on to http://SHO.com. </font color=yellow>

Originally posted by channe:
<font color=yellow>JMS himself, 3/22/02 at 11:30 pm EST.</font color=yellow>

Well, now <a target="_blank" href=http://sho.com/jeremiah/community.cfm>Showtime's web site</a> is stating that JMS' chat is also postponed. It probably has to do with his <a target="_blank" href=http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&selm=20020319160402.28447.00003578%40mb-cg.aol.com>hand and foot injuries</a>.

Poop. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Back