• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Um... Dylan?

drakh

Regular
You wouldn't happen to have fangs, would you?

top_06.jpg

angel1da2b.jpg

(Hope this works as it's supossed to...)

------------------
You are not entitled to your own opinion. You are only entitled to your own informed opinion.
-- Harlan Ellison qouting Gustave Flaubert

LOL!

If anything, Angel looks happier!

------------------
"When something we value is destroyed, we rebuild it. If it's destroyed again we rebuild it again. And again, and again, and again. Until it stays. "
~Jeffrey Sinclair

Hee hee. I can see the similarity there.

Although Dylan is more talented no doubt.
laugh.gif
No, I'm not a suck up!

------------------
"Love isn't brains, children, it's blood. Blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it." -- Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Evil's still afoot. And I'm almost out of that nancy-boy hair-gel I like so much. Quickly, to the Angel-mobile, away." -- Spike, as Angel, in Angel

Yeah I guess there's a little similarity. I've met David a number of times while doing network stuff for the WB (Hyperion Bay was on the WB), seems like a good guy.

Trust me there are a few smiles in the movie, Sci Fi seems to like the pouty David Martell so far.
frown.gif

By the way Antony, let me know if you've lost my e-mail
wink.gif
, I want to help with my bio and stuff...

Cheers,

Dylan

------------------

You also look like the mad emperor in Gladiator (I don't remember his name right now). But that's a good thing, he was cute.

------------------
Faith Manages

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dylan Neal:
Trust me there are a few smiles in the movie, Sci Fi seems to like the pouty David Martell so far.
frown.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I noticed Kitaro with a big, goofy grin on his face. Here's an incredibly lifelike interpretation:

laugh.gif

(Note: Not a still from the trailer.)

Nice to know that Rangers (besides Marcus) can smile without shattering their faces.

The generic "Rent-a-Rangers" usually looked so dour.

------------------
"We are all Kosh."

*chuckles* That's what I first thought when I saw that pic. I think you're better looking though, Dylan.
smile.gif

Coldsoup,

That would be Jocquin Phoenix, the younger brother of the late River Phoenix.

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Joauquin is sooo good in that movie. I want to be a mad emperor too.

------------------
"Love isn't brains, children, it's blood. Blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it." -- Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Evil's still afoot. And I'm almost out of that nancy-boy hair-gel I like so much. Quickly, to the Angel-mobile, away." -- Spike, as Angel, in Angel

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ivanova:
*chuckles* That's what I first thought when I saw that pic. I think you're better looking though, Dylan.
smile.gif

Coldsoup,

That would be Jocquin Phoenix, the younger brother of the late River Phoenix.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, when I first saw that picture on the Sci-Fi B5:LotR web site, I immediately thought of Angel/David Boreanez. I can't see the Jocquin Phoenix similarity though (and that's a compliment to both Dylan and David).
smile.gif

In Gladiator, I wanted to kill Jocquin Phoenix's character. What a low-life!
mad.gif

------------------
KoshN
----------------
Vorlon Empire

Babylon 5 - Crusade marathon 10/8/2001 7AM-8PM on Sci-Fi

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 2002 on The Sci-Fi Channel. http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

[This message has been edited by KoshN (edited October 09, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KoshN:
In Gladiator, I wanted to kill Jocquin Phoenix's character. What a low-life!
mad.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shocked.gif
My hero--insulted!

------------------

I don't see the Phoenix resemblance, people - but I do have to agree with the opinion that he did a wonderful job in Gladiator. He was one of the things that made the movie... he brought something incredible to the movie's villian... what a great performance.

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and the next JMS.

"I have 15 things to do, all of them annoying... -Ivanova

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> I can't see the Jocquin Phoenix similarity though <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is a certian shot where Jocquin has fuzzy hair from running his hand through it and it is almost the same angle.

------------------
Faith Manages

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back