• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Twelve New Pictures Are Up At Gallery!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
It's probably someone who pulled a 180 degree switcharoo on Photoshop while they were editing the publicity photos.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wonder if it's that, or JMS just trying to tell us not to get too hung up on what side it's worn on. To me, it should go over the heart, but that location could vary from species to species.

I'm probably overanalyzing it.
crazy.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 2002 on The Sci-Fi Channel. http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

[This message has been edited by KoshN (edited November 11, 2001).]

I'm not overanalyzing.

Simply note that all the Rangers, in the publicity photos, are basically facing the same way.

In our community theater, we'd call that 3/4 position looking at the audience.

It gets the body involved in the scene and the attention of the actor involved with the audience.

If the photo was taken the other way, all you have to do is switcharoo it.

Frankly, I don't think it matters which side the darn pin goes on, unless the Rangers are like the unnamed mega-mart I worked at while in high school ("The Name Tag is to be worn at all times where indicated on your vest.")

------------------
In our sleep, pain which cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, until, in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom through the grace of God.
-Aeschylus

Wow!! I just went over and saw the cast photos. I don't know which of the human characters is better-looking....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I swear, there are disadvantages to being 18... and having the boyfriend overseas.

------------------
"Medlab, this is Sinclair." -Bruce Boxleitner

We are all the sum of our tears - too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much and the best of us is washed away. - G'Kar

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back