• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Trailer Spottings

I have personally spotted the B5LR trailer tiwce on cartoon network and once on the discovery channel.

Any one else?

------------------
Faith Manages

I have seen it on quite a few different channels, including the Discovery channel. They're hyping it up a lot, which is great and should help it do well should it move on to a series.

------------------
"I welcome you and present this place to you as a gift. I am called Valen, and we have much work ahead of us."
-Valen, War Without End Pt.2

I was channelsurfing and caught it on TLC.

It's everywhere!

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

The Discovery channel, the Learning channel, and the Cartoon Network, looks like they're advertising on channels where they can catch the most intelligent viewers.
smile.gif

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

Let's look at the campaign so far:

1) Fun, activity-oriented online advertisements on sci-fi fanboy sites. As we all know, a lot of fans are looking for a new series to hook into, after the dismal murk of Earth: Final Conflict, the disappointing performance of the last incarnation of Trek (jury's still out on Enterprise, it being only the first half-season).

2) Trailers on channels where they can catch a discerning audience. Many B5 fans DO watch these channels.

3) Trailers on their own channel. Duh.

4. Trailers before the airing of what is going to be one of the most important movies of the decade (even though it's only the top 10 television markets).

Anybody see any more?

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

Don't forget geeks in T-shirts at the openings of that very important movie.

------------------
"Draal gave Zathras list of things not to say.
This was one. No.... *tsk tsk*
No. Not good.
Not supposed to mention... "one", or... THE one.
Hmmmm.
You never heard that."

Now that I can't wait to see.

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back