• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Top Signs that JMS has Gone Mad!

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Pitches a new series to CBS: Touched by a Vorlon

He reveals that Sinclair's duck is named Archie.

We meet yet another Vorlon inquisitor, Jimmy Hoffa.

Anyone got any more?

JMS writes a drama for TNT without any sex or violence.

JMS writes a series for TNT in which some nude nuns kick box an entire regiment of men before raping them.

He posts on the newsgroup, mentioning various things, and then goes on to say, "You know, I think I need a vacation. I'll be back sometime next week, everyone."

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by PsionTen:
<font color=yellow>He finally decides to stop being an a-hole toward his fans.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

"And how does one be an a-hole toward his fans. Do they drop their pants and moon them?" I ask innocently.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by channe:
<font color=yellow>Can't please everybody. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

You have that right. Especially those whose only pleasure in life is finding fault with others.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Especially those whose only pleasure in life is finding fault with others. <hr></blockquote>

Got that right.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by PsionTen:
<font color=yellow>Got that right.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
At least you admit you have a problem. Thats the first step towards recovery. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jade Jaguar:
<font color=yellow>He does scripts for WWF matches.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Actually, I'd like to see that. It sounds interesting, what with me being a huge JMS and pro wrestling fan.

<font color=yellow>I would find scripting wrestling matches fun.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Isnt this done already in the WWF?

<font color=yellow>I would find scripting wrestling matches fun.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
OHMIGOD ... you mean wrestling matches aren't real

/ubbthreads/images/icons/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/eek.gif

/ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back