• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Things Left Unsaid (Part 2) *SPOILERS*

Lyta

I just watched the clips for next week's episode and if you want to avoid going through all the Showtime crap, here they are:

Clip #1 (Elizabeth and Kurdy - RealVideo format)

Clip #2 (Jeremiah and Ezekiel - RealVideo format)

So, Elizabeth is still alive for part of this episode and appears to be recovering. "But apart--" But apart what???

Ezekiel warns Jeremiah not to go to Millhaven. "DO NOT go to Millhaven, Jeremiah!" Or he will die? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Hmm, sound familiiar? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Also, don't read their episode summary for last Friday's episode unless you want to be spoiled. They have part two's summary up. /forums/images/icons/rolleyes.gif

So Millhaven is in the shadow of Z'ha'dum and Ezekiel is a Vorlon? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Hehe sounds very familiar Lyta /forums/images/icons/grin.gif So I won't be reading the thread I want to be surpried. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Speculation...

Millhaven=Valhalla Sector? And in the second clip guy with horse is clearly from Valhalla Sector (noticed how he looked Jeremiah).

Sigma

Valhalla Sector is in Virginia.

Millhaven is probably just an outpost. If they're as well-established and influential as everyone's been hinting at, they're gonna have outposts.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Millhaven is probably just an outpost

[/quote]

Didn't the old monk guy pretty much say that right out?

Oooh, I haven't seen it yet. My friend is gonna come by around 7 tonight with the episode on tape... I'm shakin' in my shoes... AAAAHHHH...

...I just guessed.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back