• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

the seriese and what it will mean for the actors

Hopefully a nice paycheck lots of fame a new interest in Babylon 5 and hopefully a reissue of some of the older stuff on the series as well as the new one on the rangers

------------------

Hey everybody! Just to add my 2 cents...I would love to have the show go to series in order to explore a character for a number of years (in the best world possible). Like all close working relationships, we are in the honeymoon stage and I'm sure there will be growing pains, however these are pains I look foreward to because it will mean we are (Working!), growing, creating, loving, and living....not to mention entertaining. The money side of it will be nice considering I've just purchased my first home. I bought my friend's house with the good old 25 yr mortgage without the guarantee of a show though, because like I said in a response to another topic, we all have lives outside of the acting world. We can't put our lives on hold for the perfect situation. Risk is reward. By the way I am the King of the run on sentence. Take care all...Alex Zahara

------------------
Dulann

Run-on sentences are anathema!

laugh.gif

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire, the next JMS, neo-academic, President of the Unofficial Society For The Appreciation Of Captain Martel, and keeper of the Sacred Flame Of The Madrecasa.

[This message has been edited by channe (edited October 04, 2001).]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back