• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Official Warren T. Takeuchi Thread

Ohhhhhh...

He is soooooo cute!

(I can't believe I just wrote that, I never say guys are cute...)

Anyway, this is his official thread (if one hasn't already been started) ok, go.

I can't what for Rangers!

laugh.gif

------------------
Faith Manages

Paging Tygirwulf...
laugh.gif

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

lol
Here, cbo. Something just told me to get online and check the Rangers forum. I've got Warren-sense!
smile.gif

Yes, he is very easy on the eyes, isn't he? I voted him one of the sexiest men in the B5 universe, a few months back. Of course, if he's coming in here, it's probably not best to talk about him in the third person, so...

Warren, you're very easy on the eyes!
smile.gif
lol Can't wait to see you in "action." I could say more, but I'll refrain from making myself a complete idiot.

I, personally, think Warren is very cool - I've never heard of another actor practically throwing himself into an interactive semi-fanfic story, with a couple random fans, on the Internet, like he did.
smile.gif

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

[This message has been edited by channe (edited December 17, 2001).]

He hasn't been hit by the ugly stick, that's for sure! And I've had at least three cast members mention his looks in one way or the other. "There's Something About Warren."

------------------
"You're going to die screaming and I'm going to watch."
-- Charlie, The Long Kiss Goodnight.

A friend of mine just arrived home after a few months living and working in another state, where she didn't have Internet access. A B5 fan like me, she just found out about the new movie by watching the Discovery Channel, and we got together last night.

I showed her the cast pictures and the ISN videos on the official site. Her reaction:

"What did they do, hire the seven cutest people in Canada? Wow."

"Kitaro - my. He's really striking. So is Martel."

"They mentioned Lyta! And - and, if Kitaro was travelling on the Liandra at the time, wouldn't he know more than he's letting on? Geez. I've gotta watch this."

So, I think it's pretty much the majority opinion, Warren...
smile.gif

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

Yeah, this Rangers cast is disgustingly attractive. Goddamn you beautiful people.
smile.gif

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

I think I was standing behind him in line when the ugly stick was being used. I got hit twice
tongue.gif

------------------
Galileo:
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

Well, if Warren looks as cool as his chat at SciFi was, then I think we will enjoy seeing him, especially Coldsoup and Tygirwulf.
laugh.gif

Chatting with Warren, and with Dylan and Alex was pretty cool BTW. (I was not able to make Dean's chat). I think it's neat that the actors take the time to get to know us fans. I'm impressed with that. If they want to get to know us, then that's just great in my book!
smile.gif

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AntonyF:
He hasn't been hit by the ugly stick, that's for sure! And I've had at least three cast members mention his looks in one way or the other. "There's Something About Warren."
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is an asian thing.
laugh.gif

It is just like men and their red-heads only this one just so happens to work both ways.
wink.gif

Now granted I looked much better when I was younger and in shape but the asian thing has always worked nicely for me.
smile.gif

*is half-Japanese*

------------------
Monica Hübinette | monica.hubbe.net | The Abyss : B5
It is an infinite helix, the dance of two souls resonating, like the twist of DNA, like the vast universe. --Banana Yoshimoto (Lizard: Dreaming of Kimchee)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> It is an asian thing.

It is just like men and their red-heads only this one just so happens to work both ways.

Now granted I looked much better when I was younger and in shape but the asian thing has always worked nicely for me.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? hehehe

*Is young, in shape and half Chinese*

laugh.gif

------------------
Faith Manages

It is an asian thing. I'm not asian but I love asian women, most of you probably know this from my many Linda Park threads. Actually I think I'll go start another one
laugh.gif

Seriously, it is as though their entire corner of the world managed to avoid the ugly stick (I guess that's why Americans got it so bad, being right after them and all
laugh.gif
)

------------------
My name: Solaris5....
My mission: to burst the bubble of idiocy that has enveloped everyone and bring common sense back from beyond the rim.

Come now, hypatia. Nobody's really "ugly." It's only a dysfunctional, anorexia-is-good society that tells you that. Chin up!

------------------

[This message has been edited by channe (edited December 18, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by solaris5:
Seriously, it is as though their entire corner of the world managed to avoid the ugly stick (I guess that's why Americans got it so bad, being right after them and all
laugh.gif
)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*ROTFLMBO*

------------------
"You're going to die screaming and I'm going to watch."
-- Charlie, The Long Kiss Goodnight.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by solaris5:
laugh.gif
)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, Solaris!

We Americans aren't all ugly. I mean, look at me. I'm stunning, especially in purple.

------------------

Well, I for one will take brains over looks any day. I like your new signature, Solaris. I'd say you'll have a very long and frustrating mission ahead!
crazy.gif

------------------
Galileo:

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

Lol@Channe!

I like purple. I think I look stunning in it as well. After all, it is my favorite color.
smile.gif

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
Nobody's really "ugly." It's only a dysfunctional, anorexia-is-good society that tells you that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Baah... That's just a lie cooked up by all the people who can't deal with the fact that I'm so much cuter that they are:

Dyret.jpg

------------------
"Where? I don't see any guys; Just perverts!" (hear it)
-- Akane Tendo, "School is a Battlefield!", Ranma 1/2

drakh@spamcop.net

Oh, what a beautiful kitty!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How do you put photos in here, anyhow?

------------------
Galileo:

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hypatia:
How do you put photos in here, anyhow?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You upload them somewhere - a site that allows remote linking - and then insert the image here, using the 'image' button (or the appropriate tags).

And you are very cute indeed, Drakh.
laugh.gif
I don't think I've ever seen a furry drakh before now though.

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back