• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Official Alex Zahara Thread

channe

Regular
I tried to find a picture of Alex as simply Alex the other day. It was pretty hard. I found:

1) Dulann photos, in which he is bald and encased in latex;

and

2) Ezekiel photos, in which he has hair longer than mine, and a beard.

I finally had success. His Jeremiah publicity photo rocks. It's just so neat-looking!

Anyway, I was really quite impressed with Dulann, and as a result, have ants in my pants waiting for Jeremiah.

Neither snow, nor rain, nor fog, nor the Hand, nor the fact that my dwelling physically cannot get Showtime will keep me from at least *attempting* to see him in Jeremiah.

And he gets to work with Luke Perry. Oooh, I'm so jealous!
smile.gif

So, Alex, good luck, and we wish you success in the future with the career that certainly seems to be going places. Cheerio!

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -lost in space

[This message has been edited by channe (edited February 08, 2002).]

You mean this publicity photo?
wink.gif
I agree that it is a great photo. While I don't think he is a sexy hunk or anything ... I just think he has a beautiful soul.
laugh.gif

As for Luke? I was never a 90210 fan (ok, for while I watched it with my roommate but I never got into it) and didn't get into that whole craze over him.

Yes, good luck to Alex and I am anxious to see his career grow!

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 | Rangers Sponsor List
Pouch-sucking spawn of a bladder fish! Son of a fitch piece of smelt! Tok-swallowing fenbarger! Thrak it! --Na'Feel swearing in B5LR

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
Should we move this thread to Rangers, now?
wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, maybe you should have created this thread in that forum then huh?
lol.gif

Anyway, I was looking for Jeremiah mailing lists on Yahoo!Groups and found this one ... Alex Zahara Fans. Here are some things that I gleaned from their archives ... It seems like there are a few German gals who started up the fan club, apparently Alex has joined the group and that maybe he had a different name (Sandy) when he was younger.

Can any of this be confirmed ... do tell us Alex!
laugh.gif

------------------
Pouch-sucking spawn of a bladder fish! Son of a fitch piece of smelt! Tok-swallowing fenbarger! Thrak it! --Na'Feel swearing in B5LR

here's some information pertaining to Alex's character:

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>i've seen 9 episodes now and Ezekiel/Alex has only been in 2: The Long Road and Firewall</font></td></tr></table>

so...

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>sorry to disappoint you!
frown.gif
</font></td></tr></table>

-di doctor-

------------------

Oh, I knew that.

It's only the first season... and there's no shortage of people who feel Bester was an integral part of the story even though he was only in around three a season.
smile.gif

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -lost in space

i will now commit the cardinal sin while exhibiting the bestest characteristic:

cardinal sin: i've never seen an episode of Babylon 5.
bestest characteristic: honesty

so, now my secret is out of the bag. i found this place looking for sites regarding Jeremiah. that's why i haven't strayed far from this topic!
blush.gif
laugh.gif

-di doctor-

------------------
edited to add: i felt this was relevant here so that you would understand why i didn't know beforehand that Alex Zahara was only in a few episodes of B5.

[This message has been edited by DrRingDing (edited February 10, 2002).]

LOL! Well, you must be introduced. Someone send this man a tape.

Alex is actually only in one episode of the B5 spinoff - "To Life And Die In Starlight." That's 'cause there's only one episode of that series in existence. If a series is commissioned, and he doesn't get a better job, we'll most likely see him in all of 'em.

------------------

Indeed it tis a crime to have not seen B5! *evilgrin* I would suggest watching the series on SciFi Channel when it starts over with season one but you will have to wait until March 11 (5PM PT/ET). However, if you wanted to just see Alex, then you must see the B5 Rangers movie which he appeared in. That will require a tape or personal viewing at someone's house since I don't think they plan on re-airing it for a while.
wink.gif

As for only seeing Alex in a few Jeremiah eps ... I understand. It is two more than if he was not in them at all! I am just looking forward to seeing him in more things (which goes for all the Rangers cast) just as long as he (they) are available when the Rangers series gets approved!
laugh.gif

------------------

Hey everyone! Thanks for the kind words and concern for my character's and my acting futre! Ezekiel is the character that I play and I am having a blast with him. You can find pics of my w/o makeup on the Dark Angel site and this should post my pic here. Thanks for the praise Channe and lyta. i am in more episodes now and it looks like a lot of cool stuff on the horison. Keep you fingers crossed. The gals in Germany are friends of mine, one inparticular for the past 12 years and the others I met last summer at the SG1 convention here in Vancouver. yes my nickname growing up was Sandy, it come from Alexander. Everone on jeremiah has been very cool, Like Malcolm and the rest, check out Byron Lawson he plays lee Chen and is now a friend of mine, great guy. Byron, Warren and I are all friends. Well i should get to bed, hope you dig Jeremiah, when you see it. All the best...Alex.
cool.gif

------------------
Dulann

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by alex zahara:
hope you dig Jeremiah, when you see it. All the best...Alex.
cool.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its the only show I am really looking forward to seeing in March...and I have been an XF fan since the beginning, not even that is high on my list right now.
smile.gif

invalensname

------------------
"There is always hope. Only because its the one thing no one's figured out how to kill, yet."
--Galen, 'Crusade'

I stopped watching XF around "Fight the Future..."

Jeremiah's really the only SURE thing on TV I'm looking forward to watching (as in, shows that are currently being produced), as well - other than the odd episode of West Wing.

Everything I've heard about it is positive.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
I stopped watching XF around "Fight the Future..."
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? See, I've never missed an ep, but the show has been declining in the last couple seasons. Now without Duchovny, the spark is pretty much gone. Being its the last season, I will watch til the end though.

invalensname

------------------
**In Starlight** | In Starlight's Forum

"There is always hope. Only because its the one thing no one's figured out how to kill, yet."
--Galen, 'Crusade'

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by alex zahara:
You can find pics of my w/o makeup on the Dark Angel site and this should post my pic here. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? I am not a fan of that show and I couldn't find any pictures of you there but maybe I don't know where to look.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>i am in more episodes now and it looks like a lot of cool stuff on the horison. Keep you fingers crossed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*crosses her fingers*

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>yes my nickname growing up was Sandy, it come from Alexander. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alexander = Sandy ?? That is a new one for me.
wink.gif

------------------
Words are magical. Intellectual banquets. Orgies of ideas. --Anaïs Nin

i am in more episodes now and it looks like a lot of cool stuff on the horison. Keep you fingers crossed.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They're permenantly crossed by now, I think...

Well, the scuttlebutt we're being fed from the marketers is that your character has a few choice things to say about Jeremiah and his quest, and that he's going to be recurring. Add that to the fact that they stuck you in the MGM newsletter below Luke and Malcolm... hey, we're expecting you to show up a lot more often.
smile.gif

There's not much more, but, as you know - fans will speculate...
smile.gif

And, hey. The team behind this show is not only respectable, but they've shown they can pull off some really amazing things - and I'm not only talking about JMS.

So we're EXPECTING cool stuff.
cool.gif

------------------

Everone on jeremiah has been very cool, Like Malcolm and the rest, check out Byron Lawson he plays lee Chen and is now a friend of mine, great guy. Byron, Warren and I are all friends. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh oh. I just found some information about Byron and he is another cutie. You, Warren and Byron make an attractive trio.
blush.gif

[Edit note: Ooops, I posted this too soon since I found more images]

Byron Lawson in These Arms of Mine
Byron in a tank top
Byron and cast at picnic
The Lee Family

*needs to find a way for her web sites to make more money to pay for her increased cable costs*

------------------
Words are magical. Intellectual banquets. Orgies of ideas. --Anaïs Nin

[This message has been edited by Lyta (edited February 12, 2002).]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back