• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Memory of Shadows spoiler policy?

Flounder

Regular
What's the spoiler policy for a new project like this? I guess I'll have to read only 2-day-old threads to be sure that a moderator has screened it to check that there aren't any un-announced spoilers.
Spoilers=Ban :mad:

I still want to hang around for the about two years untill the premiere. :)

My suggestion: mention as spoiler, present in quotation, color like background. If only the color tag worked. The below text should be blue.

<font color="blue">Some text</font>

Can we have a separate forum for TMoS? As it stands now the post about TMoS are across several forums and threads.

Oh for simpler times when we used to have spoiler code...

I think a new forum would be a good idea at some point.

This must be some meaning of the word "spoiler," of which I am unaware. How can there be spoilers of something that doesn't yet exist? All we have is speculation. When there is a script, or shooting begins, then, if there are leaks, we could have spoilers. I think that when the film actually goes into production might be the time to give it its own forum.

I think a TMOS forum is agreat idea. And there will be leaks and spoilers, so getting a policy out sooner than later is probably a good thing.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back