• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Great Link

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by flynn2000: </font color>
Hope my first time posting doesn't make me look like a fool.

Not at all. You make some excellent points.

Antony, perhaps you should have reserved your comments for a Star Trek group. (failing that, you might want to issue an apology to the B5 fans here.) I might have to quit coming here now

laugh.gif
So going to a Trek board and saying I prefer it to B5 wouldn't seem a bit dodgy? Thank you to those who already responded to this overreaction.

Ivanovafan, don't be a big baby. Would you prefer me to lie and say "Ooh, B5 is the best thing I ever saw in the world." No. We're all adults here. I've never claimed B5 was my favorite show ever. I claim that it is "a favorite" however. They are both in the top of my "all time TV loves" list, and anyone knows that who comes here. I don't need to explain myself on B5, I'd say it's pretty obvious from me doing this site that I love it.

But they both are on my top TV list, and I never have problems with that. I don't feel they compete with each other in that list. They're both great. That's how I feel, and that's why I get annoyed with threads like this because they're completely to that feeling in me as a fan. I enjoy both, so there. And as a big fan of both, they are very different shows.

giver ivanovafan a rattle or something to shut her up
grin.gif

No , only joking
smile.gif

Star Trek is one of my loves aswell and i hate people who try to compare b5 and star trek , They are different shows about different things
smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back