• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Thank you all for thinking of me on my BDay

Hey everyone!

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend.
smile.gif

Listen, I just wanted to tell you all how incredible it was to receive all your good wishes on my birthday.

I am sure that with all the good vibes that were sent to me, I will be having a most terrific year!!!

I only wish I could have heard you all signing.
laugh.gif

For all of you who are wondering, I had an excellent day. Well, it actually started around midnight Friday with crepes and coffee at this really great spot in Toronto.

Saturday was amazing, I was spoiled rotten. First there was brunch and then
I had family and close friends over that night, which was terrific!

Oh, and don't even get me started on the presents.
tongue.gif
and if one cake wasn't enough I had TWO. A strawberry cheescake and a chocolate one (which happens to be my favorite) Now, I think the gym would be in order
laugh.gif

Thanks again everybody for thinking of me. It really made this birthday extra special.
smile.gif

Cheers, Myriam.

P.S.
I did remember to make a wish. A very good one in fact
wink.gif

------------------

I bet I know what your wish was!
smile.gif

Hey, I touched some guy's Warner Brothers jacket for luck last night--got to try *anything* to get this Rangers thing going! Even weird stuff!
smile.gif

Tammy

PS--Glad you had a good birthday!

------------------
Tirk: Citizen G'Kar, Captain Martell would like to speak to you.
G'Kar: Of course. Love to stay. Can't. Have to go. Kiss-kiss. Love-love. Bye.

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sarah cantrell:
Hey everyone!

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend.
smile.gif

Listen, I just wanted to tell you all how incredible it was to receive all your good wishes on my birthday.

I am sure that with all the good vibes that were sent to me, I will be having a most terrific year!!!

laugh.gif

For all of you who are wondering, I had an excellent day. Well, it actually started around midnight Friday with crepes and coffee at this really great spot in Toronto.

Saturday was amazing, I was spoiled rotten. First there was brunch and then
I had family and close friends over that night, which was terrific!

Oh, and don't even get me started on the presents.
tongue.gif
and if one cake wasn't enough I had TWO. A strawberry cheescake and a chocolate one (which happens to be my favorite) Now, I think the gym would be in order
laugh.gif

Thanks again everybody for thinking of me. It really made this birthday extra special.
smile.gif

Cheers, Myriam.

P.S.
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think someone should cue SciFi that they forgot to send you a birthday present
wink.gif

------------------
If I tell you my name is Lorien, what good is that?

(Whatever happened to Mr. Garibaldi?)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>I only wish I could have heard you all signing.
laugh.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you don't.
shocked.gif

But I'm glad you had a good time, and that our little greeting was appreciated. I also hope your wish comes true, whatever it was.
laugh.gif

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

Myriam! Were you here when my signature was:

"We live for the One and we die for the chocolate cheesecake?"

Glad your birthday went well. We don't know what your wish was, but I think you can probably guess our collective one...
wink.gif

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -apollo four forty

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>I did remember to make a wish. A very good one in fact <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bet it was to meet the mighty GKarsEye in person.
cool.gif

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

So she could finally tell you to stay out of her bushes and serve you the restraining order?

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doctor Gonzo:
So she could finally tell you to stay out of her bushes and serve you the restraining order?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL He's got you there, MGE.
wink.gif

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind

"I do not believe that the same God who
has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

No you see you all have it wrong. I am pretty sure a restraining order doesn't apply to Canada.
wink.gif

I found you a loophole GKE!
wink.gif

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sarah cantrell:
laugh.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't, you really don't.
smile.gif

Well, it actually started around midnight Friday with crepes and coffee at this really great spot in Toronto.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, so you've met GkarsEye then? No? Oh, you said crepe. Wrong spelling.
laugh.gif

wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But I don't know that Warren does a Ranger-stripogram service.
lol.gif

Glad you had a great time.
smile.gif

------------------
MPAA: Rated R for bad language, crude humor,
language, sexuality/nudity and drug content.

Pff, you're just jealous 'cause she likes me.
tongue.gif

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

Myriam,

I hope you enjoyed my wombat choir.
laugh.gif

The wombats and the salad bar we have in the off-topic member's lounge forum are all a part of a long, crazy fun story that I started here back in June. If you want to know more about the salad bar, just go there and check it out. I think we are up to either the forth or the fifth incarnation of the salad bar now.
laugh.gif
It gets up to like 250 posts and Prophet, who is the moderator of that forum, has to close it. Then we start a new one and the fun begins again!
laugh.gif

------------------
Dulann: You don't solve your problems by hitting them.
David Martel: Yeah, well, it made me feel better.

glad to hear it was a happy day!

------------------
Remember folks, you to can be another victim! contributed by DW.:)

Belated congrats, and hope you have a great 26th?? year. I'm a couple months into mine and it hasn't disappointed yet. Hope it's a good and busy (wink wink, nudge nudge) year for you.
laugh.gif
cool.gif

------------------
"Humanity IS my business"
or the always popular
"You can get farther with a kind word and a 2 b four, than you can with just a kind word"

Glad you had a good birthday. I think at this point most of us are just kind of idling here with our fingers crossed hoping to hear some good news from Sci-Fi about a Rangers series. I finally saw the movie for the second time Friday, and I am anxious.
smile.gif

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

Hello everyone
smile.gif

Thanks again to all of you who took a minute to wish me well on my birthday.

As I've said before, I am sure that this year will turn out to be a very good one.

I mean, how could it not, with so many of you wishing me well.
smile.gif

Thanks again.

Myriam

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back