• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Story contest runner-ups?

hypatia

Regular
I was just curious. I know you said you'd eventually be posting some of the runner ups in the story contest you had. Did you do that and I missed the thread? Or have you changed your mind?

Erm... yeah, still was the plan. But just didn't get around to it. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'll try to do it soon.

That's ok. I know it isn't a real top priority with everything else you have to do.

Poor, overworked owner. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Erm... not really. I'm not devoting enough time to the site, that's the issue. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I was actually going to give RW an honorary mention. It required too much knowledge about this mad place to win... but for regulars, it's very good!

Thank you Ant! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Channe, I can't post it because I didn't make myself a back-up copy. The only one I made was the one I sent to Ant, and I don't rightly remember all the words. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

You didn't make a back up copy? So, you just wrote it all out in that small box all at once? Nice job! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well, I didn't get it all in one screen silly. I did have to arrow down or whatever. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

It didn't take long at all. My muse spoke to me quickly. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Back