• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Some additional Ranger's pictures

Some additional Ranger\'s pictures

I was over in the IMdB and I came across a picture gallery for B5LR. A few shots I haven't seen before.

IMdB Picture Gallery

I find the shot of B5 particularly interesting. Is that a new look for the Epsilon Nebula or is that a big lightning bolt? Also, all those little objects surrounding it - are they friend or foe?

------------------
"Draal gave Zathras list of things not to say.
This was one. No.... *tsk tsk*
No. Not good.
Not supposed to mention... "one", or... THE one.
Hmmmm.
You never heard that."

[This message has been edited by B5_Obsessed (edited December 05, 2001).]

Re: Some additional Ranger\'s pictures

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by B5_Obsessed:
The action shots came from the trailer but they look too clean to be screen grabs.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>The page says "Studio Stills", so SciFi/WB would have pulled them from the source material (or uncompressed trailer). My point was that we'd seen the shots in the trailer. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>What I was really referring to as never having seen before were the pics of Sarah and Na'Feel. The shot of Martel is the one they used to make the digital trading card.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>They're in SciFi.com's
gallery section. Though, the gallery versions are flipped (good catch channe).

------------------
"The world is a cold, heartless place... It's hurt you and it's hurt me.
But no more! For now I have the power DiTillio - The power to end the world!" (hear it)
-- Jeremy, "Ragnarok and Roll", The Real Ghostbusters

drakh@spamcop.net

Gracias, drakh.

Those are, I'm guessing, the official WB/Scifi publicity photos for the telemovie. We haven't seen the last of them. Watch Sarah Cantrell's trading card look exactly like her publicity photo.

And so it goes, and so it goes...

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

Ol B5 looks alot bluer aswell but the stills still look good
smile.gif

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by B5_Obsessed:
A few shots I haven't seen before.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Looks too me like the "new" pictures were taken from the trailer.

------------------
"The world is a cold, heartless place... It's hurt you and it's hurt me.
But no more! For now I have the power DiTillio - The power to end the world!" (hear it)
-- Jeremy, "Ragnarok and Roll", The Real Ghostbusters

drakh@spamcop.net

The action shots came from the trailer but they look too clean to be screen grabs.

What I was really referring to as never having seen before were the pics of Sarah and Na'Feel. The shot of Martel is the one they used to make the digital trading card.

------------------
"Draal gave Zathras list of things not to say.
This was one. No.... *tsk tsk*
No. Not good.
Not supposed to mention... "one", or... THE one.
Hmmmm.
You never heard that."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back