• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Should we have some Jeremiah Polls?

Should we have some Jeremiah polls?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• It depends on what they are about

• I don't know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recoil

Regular
Did anyone else find it funny that Lyta was posting a Poll, asking if she should post some Polls?

Hmm, I've done the same thing (as well as posting a poll asking people if they can vote in the poll) so I probably found it quite usual. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Kribu:
<font color=yellow>(as well as posting a poll asking people if they can vote in the poll)</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Heh. Must have been a lot of "YES" answers, and zero "NO" answers.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Recoil:
<font color=yellow>Heh. Must have been a lot of "YES" answers, and zero "NO" answers.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Well, actually no. There were a few No answers and a few "I don't know" answers. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Kribu:
<font color=yellow>Well, actually no. There were a few No answers and a few "I don't know" answers. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Obviously, the No answers were people trying (and failing) to be funny. If they really couldnt use the Poll, then they couldnt answer No. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Originally posted by Recoil:
<font color=yellow>Did anyone else find it funny that Lyta was posting a Poll, asking if she should post some Polls?</font color=yellow>

Yes, I was trying to be funny about it but I also really want to know if we should have more polls on a more serious level. You know ... fav episode/char/theory/etc. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Well I cast my vote for YES to Polls when I replied, so let the good times roll.

Good, so give me some ideas about what to actually put -in- the polls now. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lyta:
<font color=yellow>Good, so give me some ideas about what to actually put -in- the polls now. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
I have an idea. Create a poll to decide what to put into the polls. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Yeah, yeah, I know. Ill shut up now. If I think of something worthwhile, I will let you know.

Yeah.. to vote on VS theorise would be fun, but they would be like a half page each to describe them. If you didnät center around one small question of course. Like

What do you think will happen to VS
1. They will turn out to be missunderstood good guys in the end
2. They are truly evil guys who want to take over the world
3. They are incredibly vicked guys who actually planned and executed the BigD on purpose!

kinda.

Other questions are the klassic:
- your favourite episodes
- your favourite characters
- your favourite icecream
etc.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

/Com

I was thinking of having a little fun with some of the features of this board so I am going to try to have a poll about polls in this thread. Woah, makes my head spin just thinking about this ... here goes!

If you like this idea then give me some ideas about what the polls should be about: Favorite chars? Favorite episode? Favorite VS theory?

So, you guys are leaning toward VS theories. I like the way Com is thinking too. Hmm, you guys had to pick the hard one. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Now I have to think of one sentence choices so either post them here or send me a private message. I am going to go poke around to see what I can come up with on my own ...

PS: I think I will make this thread sticky in the meantime.

Ok, since I have gotten a goodly amount of ideas now and the general consensus is to have polls, I am removing the sticky option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back