• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Seen the B5-actors in other shows ?

If anyone's interested, Dylan Neal can be seen in his new show, "She Spies," on the 27th of July. Not sure which network or which time.

I'm probably going to get blasted for this, but I've seen Dylan on Dawson's Creek. One of my favourite characters, too.

I've also seen General Hague (Robert Foxsworth) on DS9 and on The Outer Limits.

Admiral Dave

I saw Ivanova playing the part of a bad greek relic collector tht wanted the statue of Athena for world domination . This of course was on the relic hunter! Hey there was nothing else on tv /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Relic Hunter seems like one of those shows that everybody gets a role on. You know - like Stargate. Lyta and I have been amazed at the amount of Jeremiah cast members who have appeared in the Canadian show "Da Vinci's Inquest," for example, and "Stargate" is a virtual farm team for that sort of thing.

I never watched Dawson's Creek, but I remember seeing an episode of JAG called "King of the Greenie Board" where Dylan Neal had a few lines - only I didn't know it was Dylan at the time, and I didn't notice him at all, seeing as it was a year or so before "Rangers" was even in the oven.

Dylan's character on "She Spies" has been described on TV Guide.com as a "single, sexy doctor," so you can bet your boots I'll be watching.

I was one of the ones not liking Carter in the Avalanche commercial. This isn't exactly new, but Jeff Conaway (Zach Allen) played as Bobby Wheeler on Taxi between 1978 and 1981.

Ever since I realized Conaway played both Zach Allen and the character from "Greese" (forget his name) ... I keep picturing a "Greese Lightning" homage to Star-furries. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Please tell me it wasn't that "willow tree" song!

And yes, Vir (Stephen Furst) was "Flounder" in Animal House. Also, Bruce McGill played "D-Day."

Dylan was on "She Spies" tonight, I think, and I forgot to set my VCR and went out of town. Oh, the horror!

I've also seen Gary Cole on the Disney movie "Cadet Kelly" he played the stepfather of Kelly. and I saw Jeff Conaway in an Episode of "S Club 7" he played a classical radio station owner. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Stephen Furst was in "The Dream Team" with Micheal Keaton, who was in "Batman" with Kim Basinger, who was married to Richard Gere, who was in "The Runaway Bride" with Julia Roberts, who was in "Flatliners" with Kevin Bacon.

... oops! Wrong thread. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Saw talia in an episode of quantum leap today. The one where sam is in vietnam with his brother. She's the reporter that dies. Dang she looked good in that ep.

I haven't watched it yet, but Boxlietner is in a three hour movie, made for TV, before Tron, that is called Wild Times, and is shown on the Fox movie channel. And guess who the producers of this film were? John Copeland and Doug Netter! The film is a horse opera staring Sam Elliot.

I saw Claudia Christian in an ep of Relic Hunter. She has put on some serious weight! /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

^yeah I saw that too bob. /forums/images/icons/rolleyes.gif a bit of a belly now, huh? I guess she won't be in anymore issues of Playboy.

Oh Gary Cole, even though he's not a B5 cast member voices Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law on Cartoon Network Sundays at 11:30.

and I don't know if anyone's said this but Claudia C voices a main char. in Disneys Atlantis.

Phil

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back