• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Scifi.com thinks Antony knows something

Hah,

Well that IS under their rumors/gossip area, not their news area, so they are treating it correctly, with no official press release or source stated. What is really funny about this is that Antony reported that information to us over a month ago and only NOW does Sci-Fi put something up there.
smile.gif

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Scifi.com thinks Antony knows something<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, they've been wrong before, too.
laugh.gif

Not only is it odd that they (and Dark Horizons) are only mentioning this a month after the fact, but neither of them mentions the Digital Bits story that appeared a few days later, based information from on their own sources at Warner Bros., which essentially confirms Antony's story and adds that the initial release will come in the fall. Where the heck have these people been?

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joseph DeMartino:
Where the heck have these people been?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Deciding on whether or not to do a Rangers series no doubt...

------------------

[This message has been edited by Recoil (edited February 22, 2002).]

I'm probably way out in left field, here, but - well, you have to keep interest in the commodity going, have people stay interested.

Yeah. Left field.

It's just neat that this site was quoted.
smile.gif

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -lost in space

I completely agree with Channe. B5LR has been used as a source by Scifi.
smile.gif
Though, it does seem odd that Scifi wouldn't already know this. But whatever.

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

With a bit of luck this is the old story of hearing something from a secret source and revealing it by quoting a public source.

Alternatively, it took them a month to find the article.

------------------
Andrew Swallow

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by A_M_Swallow:
With a bit of luck this is the old story of hearing something from a secret source and revealing it by quoting a public source.

Alternatively, it took them a month to find the article.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well no one accused them of being terribly observant.
smile.gif

------------------

Well, I would think that if there was something up, Antony would probably know. He seems to have ways of finding these things out.
laugh.gif

------------------
Dulann: You don't solve your problems by hitting them.
David Martel: Yeah, well, it made me feel better.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back