• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

SciFi.com Chat w/ Dean Marshall (12/6 @ 9 PM ET)

And the pink fuzzy ones are just soooo cuuuute.

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dean Marshall:
Lyta, darling, sweetheart, wadaya need ta know? Within reason of course, I'm not telling you about the tatoo on my butt.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh you sweet talker you ... I would have liked to see more of everything.
wink.gif
But then again, maybe I am just greedy! -hehe-

Ok, here is one that has got me really curious ... it was Channe's question about "What's the first thing you'll do if Rangers goes to series?" ... what is with the sly smile? We are dying to know more!
smile.gif

*gets ready for her weekend in Van BC where she will celebrate her 5th wedding anniversary*

------------------
Monica Hübinette | http://monica.hubbe.net/ | The Abyss : B5 | Seattle, WA
It is an infinite helix, the dance of two souls resonating, like the twist of DNA, like the vast universe. --Banana Yoshimoto (Lizard: Dreaming of Kimchee)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dean Marshall:
Oh yeah, Antony, make love not war. Don't punch the moderators. What if they're cute? Don't want to spoil my chances of finding "the one" by punching them in the face. Bad first impression. They'll get the wrong idea.

I like my women bruise-free. Except wrists.
wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it any wonder I'm single?

I actually just assumed the chat mod was a woman. You see, assume nothing. I'd have slapped her then! *LOL*

"So you're a serious actor?"

I'd have replied, "Oh, and this is your job?" or "And you call this a website?"

*LOL* I'm being bitchy today. Must stop.

------------------
"You're going to die screaming and I'm going to watch."
-- Charlie, The Long Kiss Goodnight.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AntonyF:

I'd have replied, "Oh, and this is your job?" or "And you call this a website?"
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This guy gets paid to chat on the Internet, ask people questions for an hour, and laugh at the fen. What a cool job.

And don't worry, Antony - I think your site has definitely become pretty durn visible. It's been mentioned fifteen million times in the chats, comes up in Google searches more often than not, and has more information than the official site.

And - and, your site has moi. How can they not resist coming?
wink.gif

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

The father, can't remember the characters' name and I think I'm spelling the play wrong cuz I can't find anything through the search engines.

Do you have a playlist?

Dean

AH HA!! It came to me from a dream... Peck Johnson

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No playlist, I just remembered the play name. For three reasons. One was the unusual title. I didn't at the time know what "rhime" was, so I thought the program had a typo. lol...

Secondly, I was in high school, and the play was performed by the local college. I had a mad crush on the actor playing the young man (son, I guess)

Thirdly, as I was in high school, I'd mostly performed plays with either a completely abstract set, or a traditional 4th wall config. It was the first set I'd seen that had the levels and different playing areas that I later found so much fun to play (and stage on).

It's odd the things that we carry in our memories for so many years.
smile.gif

Thanks for bringing that one up again for me.
wink.gif

Ro

------------------
A ship in a port is safe, but that's not what ships are for.

Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

Memories of on-stage levels...

I once was a dancer in a production of Guys and Dolls, in which the set was not only very complicated but had a few levels to it. The set itself, while serviceable, was quite rickety, and I remember praying that the floor underneath me wouldn't fall out while I was concerned with stripping off my shirt during Take Back Your Mink, because of the cracks I was hearing underneath my dancin' heel. Apparently, when I complained, they had a carpenter working on it most of the night (yes, indeed, if I had performed one more time on it, it would have fallen apart...)

Gosh, you'd think my best memories would be the applause and the flowers!
smile.gif

------------------

Well, averting injury and death trumps applause and flowers in my book too, so you're not alone...
wink.gif

Ro

------------------

Oh! That's a great title for my autobiography!

"Death and Directing On The Community Stage: The [Channe's Real Name] Story"

------------------

hehe, debuting at #10 with a bullet, no doubt...

Can I have an autographed copy?
wink.gif

Ro

------------------

Sure, you'll get a copy. I always have time for my fans. *poses, postures, preens*

Three months after publication, "Death and Directing" will be optioned by a major movie studio, and made into the Academy Award-winning romantic thriller black tragicomedy hailed by critics and taught at mostly-reputable film schools all over the country...

Channeling Sir Pellinore

Hmm, I need a tagline. What about: "A new kind of evil demands a..." No, no, that one's being used already, but I can't remember what film off the top of my head...

How about: "Death. Divas. Duct Tape."

------------------

As Duct Tape's semi-officious press rep, I must notify you that we believe, given the acknowledged critical contribution of Ms. Tape, she should have top billing.

Death Comes for the Duct Tape Diva...

Ro

------------------

Ms. Technomage -

We are very appreciative of Ms. Tape's immense talent and drive. However, Ms. Tape's contract does not include the abovementioned changes in the film's title.

You can be assured that Ms. Tape will, indeed, be seen in every frame of the film. She appears holding sets together, holding costumes together, holding down wires and lighting rigs, piecing together electronics equipment, etc.

We look forward to working with Ms. Tape.

------------------

Ms. Channe,

We are pleased to know that Ms. Tape's attributes will be so prominently featured in your upcoming film.

As you know, she has worked tirelessly in support of the production, and has great faith in the end result.

We are hopeful the exhaustive effort she has expanded on behalf of "Death and Directing" will not have undermined her delicate health as we draw close to production date.

I'm sure the cough and failing adhesion will clear up soon.

Best regards as always,

Roanna Technomage
Official PR Flack of the Home Depot Tapettes

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back