• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

S2, S3 *and* S4 in 2003?

Don't worry Channe. You Americans are hot language wise too!

You're to the point now where you can create sentences... with clause and everything. Plus a survey last year said that use of words with more 3 or more sylabbles was on the up. Be proud!

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bah! Scotland doesn't speak for the rest of Britain. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I just hate all Humans. Much tidier.

Hope S2 comes out real soon...

<Now that Oatley has paid a token gesture to the thread heading, he now moves on to the real topic>

I've been told that Americans do not use 'fortnight' when talking about a 2 week period - is this true?
/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Most workers in Australia get paid fortnightly - that's why we constantly refer to it!
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here's to hoping that S2-S4 come out in 2003. That'd be fantastic without rushing any individual season, since they can be produced in parallel.

As for the American / British debate... while B5 is the best show ever, and American, I'm hoping that American sitcom television (the worst, most predictable nonsense made) doesn't ruin Coupling which is being made into an American show. The BritCom version is the funniest show I've seen since Fawlty Towers!

Actually, spelt is a word in the US. According to Webster's, it is a variety of wheat. According to our local brew pubs, spelt is leftover spent grain from brewing, which would presumably be barley.

I've not actually watched Coupling... but I like Jack Davenport. So anything that replaces him is no good.

Coupling is a brilliant, I love whatching it with my GF (she's the one who introduce me to it).

I must agree, Jack Devenport is a great actor. Have you seen "ULTRAVIOLET"? the Vampire series he did? One of the best shows made for T.V about Vampires, takes the whole subject to the next level.

Yes, I have Ultraviolet on DVD.

And yeah, he's a good actor too. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Antony, you must check out Coupling - it is absolutely hilarious. On both sides of the Atlantic. I think Jane may be the best female character since Ivanova. ;-)

Actually, spelt is a word in the US. According to Webster's, it is a variety of wheat. According to our local brew pubs, spelt is leftover spent grain from brewing, which would presumably be barley.

Thank you....I am glad someone disclosed that spelt exists and it could also be considered the spent hops!!!

On a lighter note......May,September and then December for releases makes 2003 a good year in the B5 universe and the great rebublic. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Actually, Flarn Chef, it's the remains of the grain used to make the malt, I believe, not the hops, which are plant leaves. We did have a bakery here that used the spelt in their bread, but it folded.

You see... Channe is stupid. I'm more clevrer... then there's people who come along and know even more. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Amazing! The hierachy.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back