• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Robin Sachs

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I just found out that the guy who played Coplann (Minbari warrior caste-grey council, various Narn) also was in an episode of Star Trek: Voyager.

Guess what his name was in that episode?

Valen.

------------------
Hi, Oblivion! How are the wife and kids?

[This message has been edited by tnkewnke (edited November 19, 2001).]

Really!! Hehe I didn't know that. But I've seen him on Buffy the Vampire Slayer as the recurring villain Ethan Rayne.

------------------

I'm repeating myself here but he also played Sarris, the villain in Galaxy Quest.

------------------
"Draal gave Zathras list of things not to say.
This was one. No.... *tsk tsk*
No. Not good.
Not supposed to mention... "one", or... THE one.
Hmmmm.
You never heard that."

I saw that Voyager episode and was constantly reminded of how he played on B5.
smile.gif
I liked him better in B5 BTW.

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

Sachs was also in one of my favourite Hammer horrors, "Vampire Circus", where he played the acrobatic vampire twin brother of Lalla Ward, who was the second Romana in Dr Who and briefly married to Tom Baker! I'm going to a Buffy convention in June which has Mr Sachs as one of the guests, and look forward to having him put his signature alongside Barbara Shelley's, Dave Prowse's and Ingrid Pitt's in the front of my history of Hammer. And ask him about pretty much everything except Buffy!

------------------

I knew I had seen him somewhere else than B5!

I did absolutely love his Coplann, though. So full of menace.

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back