• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Richard Biggs On NYPD Blue

kingfish

Beyond the rim
I saw Dr Franklin last night. He played one of the IA officers investigating detective Clarke for possessing drugs.

I saw that... It's kinda sad he's on the rat squad though. Not that I got anything against them. Yeah, I was surprised to see him... and then even more surprised to see that his role wasn't bigger.

I thought I saw him on one of the previews for that show. It was only once, and a fleeting glance at that, so I wasn't sure if it was Richard Biggs.

He looks like he's starting to... get older. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Richard looked quite good. He didn't look old at all. I think they made him older for B5 season 5 and for his Crusade appearance as well.

If it makes you feel better... he didn't look all that much older. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Anyway, I got home from school thursday and I turned on the tv. NYPD Blue was on, and guess who was in it?

Peter Jurasik... that's who... it was weird looking at him without his hair. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Oh, Do tell, please! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I think he played a guy named "Nick the Snitch" or something?

I've never seen even a clip.

So, please, do tell: what was he like? I'd say no Centauri accent. But what else was different?

I saw Peter Jurasik on an old episode of Taxi. In it Rhea Perlman's character was going to marry him instead of Louis DePalma.

You are kidding, really? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I loved Taxi, but many MANY years ago. I wouldn't remember him if he did appear.

Ah, Taxi. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif One of the reasons I don't watch tv (other than the news) much anymore. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

"Nick the Snitch"? Umm... no. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I only caught the last 20 minutes of the ep, but I know he wasn't a snitch. He killed his business partner after he found out the guy slept with his wife. It wasn't premeditated or anything... It was one those spur of the moment things.

He didn't use the Centauri accent and it was just weird listening to him talk. He didn't sound funny or anything... it's just that I've never heard the guy talk other than when he's playing Londo.

I never thought about that, but I bet it would be weird to listen to. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I have never seen (or heard) him in another role, either, so I'd probably be wondering if it really was the same guy. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I saw Peter Jurasik on an old episode of Taxi.

He's on Dawson's Creek (well, on e4 in the UK) at the moment.
Or has just finished up.

Only reason I know this is that in exchange for getting the gf into b5 she's made me watch Dawsons Creek. Just doesn't seem worth it...but she didn't believe it was 'Londo' until he laughed

So that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it

I saw Peter Jurasik on an old episode of Taxi

Ah yes...he's also on an old episode of Growing Pains..when maggie wants to go back to work and she and jason are trying for the same reporting job. He's the editor that has to chose between the two..Im sure you can figure that hilarity then ensues....

Richard Biggs on ER last night...David Allen Brooks was on it last week...

Hmmm..wonder who will be next?

Back