• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Renewal...

i know i've been posting more and more infrequently, but i thought i'd let you know that my source tells me that it is looking likely that Jeremiah will go for another season!

yee hah!
-di doctor-

Not really a surprise. JMS said showtime was pleased with the ratings. The ratings should be good. They advertised the show everywhere including on the radio here in NYC. Not to mention most B5 fans are watching it. Its a built in audience

capt

Thanks for the tidbit of gossip. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Hopefully its true and we get to see Jeremiah continuing its run.

I don't think JMS has said a specific timeline for this story. The only thing he has said so far is that there is a definite beginning and end. Read the <a target="_blank" href=http://abyss.hubbe.net/jeremiah/faq.html#arc>FAQ about the arc</a>.

My guess is that it is partially because he doesn't really have 100% say in the matter (all that money involved and stuff) and that he has already done a strict 5-year arc. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Great news! /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

And not so surprising. Because it is a good show.
But then again, we have all got experience on how often good shows get laid down...

/Com

>But then again, we have all got experience on how often
>good shows get laid down...

Tell me about it. Sometimes I just don't understand network execs at all. For instance, there was a Friday night series called "Thieves", on ABC I think, that got cancelled last year after only a handful of episodes. I thought it was one of the best things on TV. Sure, the plot had been used before (two professional cat burglars get caught, and instead of going to prison they work for the government), but the characters had incredible chemistry, and the show was really fun.

And there was a show a couple years ago called "Vengeance, Unlimited", that was a cross between a Repairman Jack novel and the old "Equalizer" series that I thought was really good. It didn't last more than a handful of episodes, too.

And then a piece of junk like "Veronica's Closet" can last for season after season...you just have to believe that SOMEONE was sleeping with someone to keep that show on the air. And it couldn't have been the lead...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back