• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Real People With B5LR Names (Fandom 1/28)

channe

Regular
DAVID MARTEL:
David Martel The Child Actor
David Martel The Philosophy Professor
David Martel The Media Planner
David Martel The Corporal

SARAH CANTRELL
Sarah Cantrell The Colonist
Sarah Cantrell The Young Tennis Player
Sarah Cantrell The San Francisco Young Alumna
Sarah Cantrell The College-Theater Actress

MALCOLM BRIDGES
Malcolm Bridges The Geologist

I'm afraid there were no real Dulanns, Firells, G'Kars, Tirks, or Kitaro Sasakis.

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

*chuckles* I'm glad i'm not the only one who enjoys looking up the names of characters to see if there really is someone with that name. I do that all the time with my phone book.

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

OH...like:

-John Sheridan the jazz pianist
-John Sheridan the doctor of oral biology at Ohio State
-John Sheridan the Irish soccer player
-John Sheridan the artist http://users.lanminds.com/johnsher/
OR
-Marcus Cole the gospel singer
-Marcus Cole the professor of law at Stanford
-Marcus Cole the cartographer

hehehehe!
lol.gif

------------------
"...abso-FRAGGIN-lutely, damn it! I have been studying your use of lauguage since our last discussion. Do you approve?"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:

I'm afraid there were no real Dulanns, Firells, G'Kars, Tirks, or Kitaro Sasakis.

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's so sad. I mean no Tirks. It's such a great name, and it means so much. Pitty about the rest of them, too.

------------------
Have a nice day!!!

hehehehe...

TIRK "Wilder" Musician,& composer...wrote Eye of the Ranger....theme from Walker, Texas Ranger...
hehehe

------------------
"...abso-FRAGGIN-lutely, damn it! I have been studying your use of lauguage since our last discussion. Do you approve?"

FC is that real of it that tirk name made up? If real you need thanks and huggs of joy from everyone, if not you should learn not to mess with other people's feeling about outer space aliens who have strange names that mean a lot of words.

------------------
Have a nice day!!!

DW....I would never "mess" with anyone's feelings in relation to the B5 universe. Now Trek might be another story, but never B5!
lol

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DW:
That's so sad. I mean no Tirks. It's such a great name, and it means so much. Pitty about the rest of them, too.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. DW, you rule.

------------------
"Ink on a page!" -Refa describing the moral depths of a treaty.
"Life is life, whether it's wrapped in skin, scales or feathers." -Dr. Franklin

FC, that's some nice information to know. Well, you can do anything you want to those trek people. I really don't care. Go have some fun with them. You've earned it!

Oh and Morden, your too much. I was just sharing my "joyous" opinion on the name Tirk.
smile.gif
you kind shadow you
smile.gif

------------------
Have a nice day!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back