• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

RANGERS to continue CRUSADE story?

This has already been discussed pretty heavily in the Crusade forum, but it also involves Rangers, and I figure there are probably some people who don't visit all the forums:
http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial.asp?aff_id=0&this_cat=Television&action=page&type_id=&cat_id=270355&obj_id=28667

A quote from this story:
"When asked flat out if, at that point, he would deal with the series [CRUSADE] within the setting of B5: THE LEGEND OF THE RANGERS, the creator merely replies: ?Yes. Absolutely. It?s a sneaky way of handling it, but its nice.?"

------------------

*shivers in happiness*

YEEAHHH!

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and The Next JMS
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

I was hoping very much to hear something like this. As soon as I heard the new B5 was about Rangers, I was hoping Crusade would get tied in.

Who knows? Maybe it'll be bigger and better - will the series end with the discovery of the cure? Because, if Crusade was to be a five-year arc and the plague only part of that arc, what about the rest of Crusade?

Or will Rangers be more than five years?

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and The Next JMS
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

From the newsgroup:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Q: Your most recent comments quoted on "Cinescape On-Line" have produced the latest round of "See, I told you Crusade is definitely dead" posts.

Based on your earlier comments, I didn't read it that way. It just sounds to me like you have a plan "B" in mind in case Sci-Fi decides it absolutely
isn't interested in Crusade after Rangers has been on the air for awhile. Otherwise your preference would still be to finish the Crusade story on a show called Crusade. Am I wrong?

A: Sigh... I guess these are people who, on finding one door locked, never think to go in a window and just leave. You *always* have a plan B. Also a plan C, D and E.

jms

(all message content (c) 2001 by synthetic worlds, ltd., permission to reprint specifically denied to SFX Magazine and don't send me story ideas)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

[This message has been edited by Joseph DeMartino (edited August 17, 2001).]

well its nice to see we'll see a bit more of the story but i my self am hoping jms tryes to get crusade back

------------------
G'kar " No dictator no invader can hold an imprissioned population by force of arms .forever.. there is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom...against that power goverments and tirants and armies Cannot stand... The centuri learned this lession once ... We will teach it to them again... though it take a thousand years... We will be Free!"

Since rangers and crusade timeline overlap each other then its possible to cover both stories....

------------------
Emporer Turhan-"How will this end"
Kosh-"In fire"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back